Search results

1. Mk3 and cancelling SEAT finance

A quick question regarding the deposits. When is the 30% deposit (or 50% re. the hp 0% deal) supposed to be paid to the dealer, do they expect it on order or delivery?
  2. 184ps Leon FR delivery dates

I don't know about it looking like the mk1 but I'd agree the mk2 was never a favourite of mine. I owned a Mk1 Cupra Tdi many years ago and thought it was a great looking car. Never liked the mk2 but the mk3 is a different beast altogether.
  3. Performance 18" machined alloys option

I wouldn't have thought so which only makes the wheels seem to be an even bigger cost premium considering the upgrade to the "normal" performance 18" wheels are only £350.
  4. Performance 18" machined alloys option

Does anyone know if the 18" machined performance alloys can be ordered as an option on their own for a Leon SC or do they only come with the Titanium pack. The wheels look pretty good on a lot of the promotional material for the SC but it does seem an expensive option considering all you're...
  5. Any SCs out there yet?

Anything in particular?
  6. Anyone switched from a Diesel to 1.4 TSi (140)

That's the one thing I couldn't stand about the VW Golf GT, all that piano black plastic. Looked so cheap and would be a nightmare to keep looking good. The interior of the Leon looks much better imho.
  7. Anyone switched from a Diesel to 1.4 TSi (140)

NOT on the Seat there's not. It'll only be "silly" if Seat ever do bring this engine out alongside their current 140ps version but I very much doubt they'll do that. More than likely they'll phase the current one out for the new COD/ACT version. What will be interesting over the coming months...
  8. Anyone switched from a Diesel to 1.4 TSi (140)

Care to show us the evidence that disputes it? Again, the current mk3 Leon 1.4 TSI 140 does not utilize the COD technology.
  9. Anyone switched from a Diesel to 1.4 TSi (140)

The 1.4 140 doesn't have cylinder deactivation on the Seat, only VW and Audi models at the moment.
  10. Which White?

I think this is what I was concerned about but I don't think the solid white on the Seat is anything like the cream coloured "Amalfi White" that's on the Audi's. If the Seat solid white is a "proper" white rather than an off-white then I'd probably go for that as I don't really see the point of...
  11. Which White?

Anyone seen them side-by-side?
  12. Which White?

I can't make up my mind as to go for the standard white or spend a bit extra and opt for Nevada White instead. Any opinions as to which is the best, is the standard white actually white or more of an off-white like Audi's standard Amalfi white?
  13. Any SCs out there yet?

Have any Leon SCs been delivered to dealers yet or are they still waiting?
  14. 1.4 Active Cylinder petrol engine

Quick question for those in the know. Are Seat planning on bringing out the ACT/COD version of the 1.4 TSI petrol with active cylinder management technology? I'm assuming the one they currently have on the new Leon is a standard 140ps TSI unit?
  15. 184 diesel delivery

No you didn't. The 184ps version isn't available yet.
  16. iPod connection

The BMW cable is hardwired to the headunit so you can't remove it for use in the Seat.
  17. iPod connection

I have one in my BMW, probably the same as the Mini's, and it's not just the cabl you're paying for but also the firmware update to enable the ipod to be read as a CD changer so it can be fully integrated into the stereo controls. BTW, you can't have the Ipod connection AND a CD changer, one or...
  18. Wiper Refills for Leon.

Try http://wiperblades.co.uk.
  19. Thinking about Leon fr TDI

If you're not looking to buy new until this time next year then I'd suggest it's a bit early discussing what options will be available then.
  20. Essential kit for new FR TDI

I had this at the beginning of the last big freeze but then I started using the pre-mix stuff from aldi and didn't have any problems after that.