Search results

1. Wheres my car now ?

any pics of it? would make finding it easier :D
  2. Resprays

for a decent job your looking at £1000 upwards unless you know someone in the trade
  3. Mk2 2.0L sport agg engine, won`t start

do you have a constant fast spark when your trying to turn it over? if not i'd go with crank position sensor. car parts shop sell bosch 1s for under £30
  4. clutch cable/pedal adjustment

does it stay at the bottom? have you not left the plastic clip on that holds the adjuster just above the bracket on the gearbox itself, white plastic bit that twists onto 2 legs that stick out
  5. ibiza's on 17's? who runs them?

mini wheels? look cool them :D
  6. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

buy mine :D
  7. how to use vagcom, teeside

i bought an old toshiba laptop for this reason, my brand new at the time laptop running vista worked with vagcom for about 3 times then could never get it to graft since. old serial port laptop and it has worked well over a hundred times and never had to change any settings or fuk about with...
  8. Have a look at a pic of my wheels on my profile and let me know what you think

looks like you just bought the centre caps imo and need paint :S
  9. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

when you have to sell it but you don't really want too :(
  10. ibiza's on 17's? who runs them?

mine only ever catches on the front if you really try on country roads. 205 40 17s dunno the offset though
  11. what colour should i paint my bars ;)

haha at the above, how far is it from the roof? looks quite low thats all, defo a show cage though, anyone ever had any dealings with weichers alloy cages? my mates bought 1 for an old audi, really light weight made of alloy, really expensive too
  12. Mk2 2.0L sport agg engine, won`t start

for future reference though the mk3 golf gti 8v ecu does work in the in mk2 ibiza gti 8v
  13. air filter how to?

air flow meter and inlet temperature sender
  14. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

I need a tdi, bet they're faster too lol
  15. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

dOes anyone get more than 50 miles to a tenna?
  16. Why no-one tried a sequential turbo setup on TDI?

nope not that 1 either, i'll keep looking though
  17. Why no-one tried a sequential turbo setup on TDI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTH-JwqPSF4&feature=related pretty sure thats the 1 all be it a polo(it was a while ago that i seen it) but cant find any info on it yet
  18. Why no-one tried a sequential turbo setup on TDI?

its not this 1 but what a beast... i'll keep looking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_La6Zd6QAPs
  19. Why no-one tried a sequential turbo setup on TDI?

yep lol smoker would be an understatement lol
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise