Search results

1. JordanMk3

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

What a build!!! Don't come on this forum very much anymore but Jesus Christ, I'm going to start doing.. Will be keeping an eye on this!!
  2. JordanMk3

Project Blueshift 'R'

Maguires Tyre black is the one mate
  3. JordanMk3

Dan's Mk3 Ibiza 1.4

Best colour by far mate;) You definitely don't mess about! Good to see that you're on the road now and not messing about.. Will be keeping my eye on this mate
  4. JordanMk3

JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

Yeah sound mate, no worries.. Let me know how you get on, 1 of mine needs a tyre though remember.. Appreciate that pal. Thank you! Glad I could help you out!
  5. JordanMk3

Hiya mate, been quoted £50 for the wheels to be couriered.. Will do them for £170 delivered
  6. JordanMk3

Sound, I'll get a price then get back to you mate
  7. JordanMk3

Hiya mate, sorry about that.. I want £130 for the wheels, but would have to then be couriered.. Where'd you live pal?
  8. JordanMk3

Haven't got anything through.. Double check the number mate.. Cheers man
  9. JordanMk3

Spacers are £40 plus postage for the pair, 20mm hub centric.. Fogs are still on the car mate.. Can take them off if you want them.. They'll be £40 for the pair including postage.. Look in the forsale section for my number or email mate..
  10. JordanMk3

What are you after mate?
  11. JordanMk3

Tomorrow the cars going to a breakers.. Im taking the wheels off it, spoiler, spacers and probably the gearknob and gaitor.. Next car will be a 320ci.. 6cyl.. Yeaaah boy.. Anyways, I'll stick a picture up of the new car when I get it, if any of you are Árséd...
  12. JordanMk3

Ravi's MK1 Leon- on the road to stance Airlift V2 lowss

Yeeeeeaah boyyy!! That looks mint mate! Played!
  13. JordanMk3

Handling upgrades!

Lad, just get coilies, front strut brace and rear strut brace.. Handling sorted!
  14. JordanMk3

Project Blueshift 'R'

How the hell did you manage to attack the front of your car with a scotch pad? Nice car this!! Looks like its got loads of potential.
  15. JordanMk3

Ibiza Cupra - Y483 GTC

Gonna be sick this!! That punto is mint.. What's that running?
  16. JordanMk3

Ibiza Cupra - Y483 GTC

Hahaha a dog called Dillon.. Mad guy.. Must be a gooden if Martyn's pointed you in this direction! Did you get any pictures that MC can put up for you? Be good to have a nosey as he knows I do love the imp cupra's!! EDIT... Just saw it in the for sale thread... V nice car mate!!
  17. JordanMk3

Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Unreal mate!! Red leather looks the nuts against the white
  18. JordanMk3

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Jesusss this car is just getting sicker
  19. JordanMk3

TomTomTom's Black Stage 2 K03s Ibiza Cupra Build Thread

You decided on any new wheels yet mate?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.