Search results

1. AP_V5

v5 Exhaust Options

Led numberplate and side lights I have done, best bulbs to get are the SMD white led bulbs with 4 chips on, they look awesome :lol:
  2. AP_V5

re-programming key after de lock

No problem, here you go http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html
  3. AP_V5

re-programming key after de lock

The only other way would be to use Vagcom/VCDS
  4. AP_V5

Radio Reception

Yes as said above you need one of these when fitting aftermarket http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC5-90-Volkswagen-Amplified-ISO-DIN-Aerial-Adaptor-/150390357377?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2303f6bd81#ht_1402wt_1396
  5. AP_V5

v5 Exhaust Options

I don't have any other pics but its just got a single down turned pipe, would have perhaps sounded better with twin pipes like the original exhaust but I've never had a standard one so can't compare! And no sound clips I'm afraid, but the enclosed induction kit I've got gives a throaty sound too...
  6. AP_V5

v5 Exhaust Options

My Toledo has exactly this and sounds just right, not droning just loud when the boot it! Plus its nice and subtle looking The previous owner of my car had it done for £260 and comes with a lifetime guarantee too. For details check out the readers ride thread...
  7. AP_V5

Seat V5 Clutch problem

What you're describing means the clutch is slipping, if the pedal still returns and doesn't stay down this will mos likely mean the clutch is on its way out - if you have problems with the pedal it might help to bleed the slave cylinder on top of the gearbox.
  8. AP_V5

Toledo V5 170: New Pictures 09/01/10

Thought I'd add to this thread, as I have now owned this Toledo for some time. I took over ownership of this Toledo back in January 2010 and have made several changes since owning! Firstly it ran pretty bad when I first got it, to sort this I had to ditch the 'drilled' airbox which was...
  9. AP_V5

Sat Nav / Stereo stopped working

Yeah I can't remember if there is a fuse on the headunit itself may be worth pulling out and checking and probing the wires with test light or multi meter seeing if your're getting power to it at all just to rule out headunit fault
  10. AP_V5

Sat Nav / Stereo stopped working

Anything else stopped working with it? I would have thought a fuse but on a modern car with delicate electronics you should only be using jump leads with 'electronics protection' meaning they protect from surges and spikes which can damage computer equipment so there is a chance it could be...
  11. AP_V5

Sticky wipers

Yes mine were the same picked up a whole linkage and motor off ebay as they're the same on golfs, bora's, leons, A3's. I then greased this one up before fitting it as I wasn't going to trust the motor that had been moving a siezed solid mechanism!
  12. AP_V5

Sticky wipers

You are putting extra strain on the wiper motor, once they start to stop I would switch them off otherwise you may burn your motor out.
  13. AP_V5

Problems with Front Wipers.

Its quite common on this platform for the spindles to seize where they enter the linkage, they may need stripping and re-greasing.
  14. AP_V5

Leon / Toledo cabin space differences? & 130vs 150tdi

I'm pretty sure aside from the boot they are identical, never noticed any difference between mine and my mates leon except my boot is longer but more awkward to get bulky items into due to a stupidly small opening!
  15. AP_V5

Best looking 17" alloys for Mk1 TDI?

How about Audi TT Ronal 6 spokes? These are 17 x 7.5J with an offset of ET32 or when they were silver
  16. AP_V5

Toledo VAG-COM help!

There is a seat belt 'reminder' light as its not linked to the seats in anyway, it merely illuminates for a while when the ignition is switched on.
  17. AP_V5

K and N induction kit for toledo v5 170bph 2.3l 2003 model.

I've fitted an enclosed CDA induction kit to my 170, made my own brackets to fit as its a universal filter but seem to give good results although not rolling road tested. When I bought the car some cowboy had cut the bottom of the airbox off and used to get terrible heat soak in hot weather...
  18. AP_V5

Coolant temperature sender 1.8 non turbo

Ok wasn't sure if non turbo was the same but I'll take a look, its on a mates car so will look at the weekend. Thanks for the link:D
  19. AP_V5

Coolant temperature sender 1.8 non turbo

Hi guys has anyone ever replaced a coolant temperature sensor on an NA 1.8 20v? I believe its the AGN engine code? Can't for the life of me see where it is! Thanks
  20. AP_V5

Eicher Discs and Pads - Any good ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-Toledo-2-3-EBC-ULTIMAX-REAR-BRAKE-PADS-99-2005-/220624154097?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335e396df1 Heres the rear pads I used, with the cheap discs from ecp still not bad price altogether.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.