Search results

1. prc

how long is long

Debating replacing my green filter with another due to the already long life it's had. Basically even after cleaning it looks like shite...;) It's basically been in for 180K miles...:blink: :blink: Should I replace it? or do you think it's still OK?
  2. prc

Replacement dampers or coils

My Bilstein B8's are shot after 200Kkm. Was expecting a bit more as the koni I had on my old Ibiza did about the same mileage, but where still in good shape when I sold the car. So my dilema is what to replace them with as soon as funds permit. Coilovers would be nice, but expensive and my...
  3. prc

Latest prob @300Kkm

Have had two injector failures within the last month or so on the tolly. First time round thought it might just be a faulty injector, and it was replaced under warranty. 4K latter same problem same injector :wtf: Pretty much looks like some sort of electric problem, probably with one of...
  4. prc

Oil...What to use in your TDI

Have seen quite a few posts regarding what oil to use, so I've posted this sticky to help out (even though it's in the TDI FAQ :rolleyes: ). Since I not very familiar with what's available in the UK, I'd appreciate it if you guys would post up what's available.. :) As far as VW Approvals we...
  5. prc

Differences between 130 & 150 tdi turbo

I've collected some pics from a friend and decided to put them up, because alot of people have been asking... :)
  6. prc

Tdi Faq

Hi everyone, FAQ STATUS: In progress Final FAQ information will also be available on the SCNSSC site: http://www.seatcupra.net/~scnssc/ Any information no matter how small is greatly appreciated..:) This FAQ is meant as a guide to help answer question solely related to TDI...
  7. prc

Some VNT-15 pics & cleaning info

For those not familiar with the turbo on there TDI there are some nice pics of an open turbo here.
  8. prc

kahn design wheels

Does anyone have experience with Kahn design wheels. I can get a pretty good deal on a set of 18's, but I don't know how good they are. Thanks.
  9. prc

Samco Hose Kit the TDI PD 150

Hiya guys, Are any of you 150 PD owners interested in a Samco hose kit? I'm working with Peter from Forge to try and get Samco to make a kit. Not sure what the pricing will be yet.
  10. prc

Aura owners Manual

Can anyone get me an Aura owners manual in .pdf (or any other format for that matter). The manual that came with the car is in german, greek, and a couple of other languages (not any I can understand). Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.