Search results

1. Dan_T

Mk4 ibiza now with new pics of new car

haha dicksound i know that movement from saxp lol
  2. Dan_T

how long is the warranty on paint adam the laquers coming away on the roof of mine
  3. Dan_T

show us your yellow ibiza's

either way i should be covered then so if i go to my local dealers they should be able to sort it for me? cheers for the info guys
  4. Dan_T

so if i go to seat they should touch the paint up for me how long is the warranty? Dan
  5. Dan_T

and me
  6. Dan_T

im gettin white marks in mine dont know what they are from??
  7. Dan_T

LawrieIbizaMk4's 1.2 Black Magic Ibiza - Sold -

no chance ive just put my plate back on cough(my saxo)cough and its been off a month
  8. Dan_T

yh i do, want the front smoothin if i cba i bet i get pulled first aswell the car attracts so much negative attention its unreal, boy racers constantly It is a nice car mate and your brave for saying so lol ready for the abuse now p.s im not a boy racer honest
  9. Dan_T

no mate il show ya i really like it. dont hate me to much people i still like the ibiza too :)
  10. Dan_T

cheers for the offer pal but aint doin the ibiza anymore got my own car u dont wanna know what il get ripped to shreads on this forum lol
  11. Dan_T

what you doing with it pal??
  12. Dan_T

oh right nice 1. whers best for modified car insurance lookin to buy my own car soon but cant find cheap enough insurance?
  13. Dan_T

whys yours gunna be off road mate i love old golfs been lookin for a good 1 for ages. what are your plans for it?? rat?? lol
  14. Dan_T

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

subscribed...PICS!!!! i want more power what break are the fabia vrs's
  15. Dan_T

bi xenon h4???

fitted the kit last weekcant believe how much better it is so much more visability best £41 ive spent in a long time. surprisingly easy to fit aswell. even the girlfriend approves.
  16. Dan_T

Going lower

i think spacers to bring the wheels out a touch will make it look lower and give it some stance
  17. Dan_T

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

throw up some befora and after pics scott show off all your hard work. hope u enjoy the fabia
  18. Dan_T

has anyone painted interior parts

alex you need a carbon handbrake to finish it offf all the rest looks great though :)
  19. Dan_T

a different splitter?

not my cup of tea
  20. Dan_T

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

tut tut rocky make sure the next owner keep the car on the forum
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members