Search results

1. Ibiza Mrk 2 Window Regulator Fix. Sorted!

I take it these clips work??? Don't suppose you have a link???
  2. Looking at a 16v =]

Quality Vid FTW!!!
  3. Loss of all power, including power steering

Check wiring from battery to starter motor and from there into the loom - mine was all corroded and made it run like ****!
  4. changing the factory stereo

It is Very unlikely on one of these i'm afraid... have you had the stereo out to look at the plugs on the back??? From what i remember they have an external amp fitted under the stereo which is a bit of a sod to access and means you have to do away with the controls....
  5. Wow!!! How cheap are Seat parts

That'll be me ordering one of them then :D
  6. Which 15" Alloys?

15" has to be Ronal Turbo's for me.... every day of the week :D
  7. TDi Engine Code

Hmmm this seems to be going more and more sour as the day goes on :(
  8. TDi Engine Code

Hey all... i have been to look at an Alhambra SE TDi on a 2003 I was told at the time by the garage its a 130 PD engine... However i noticed the engine code to be an AUY and this seems to be a 115 Engine??? or am i wrong ??? Anyone able to shed some light on it for me??? Thanks
  9. Dunno if this is a silly question but ...

It will do but needs work and by the time you've finished you might as well have bought a MK3 :(
  10. Right guys, Need soem Wheel nut Advice here

go in to halfords asnd ask if they have a rimstock fitting kit for a MK2 Golf... Believe it to be K208 or K209 they are normally 4 or 5 mm longer than the seat ones
  11. Any Ibiza II GTi owners in Nth Yorks?

Hi :) welcome ... From South Yorkshire is best i can do :D
  12. You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........ A previous owner wants his back off you :D
  13. do problems come in 3's for anyone else?

ah... unsure man... have you got a haynes manual... it lists it in there
  14. do problems come in 3's for anyone else?

Faulty Temp Sender??? Black one in side of the block iirc
  15. New GTi Cupra Member

Thats always the case tbh ... when you get it, everything disappears :D My Jacking point covers wont stay on properly and i know they will disappear if i drive with them on lol PS just Pm'd you the money for the cover dude :D
  16. New GTi Cupra Member

least yours work... i have front passenger side only working at min and its crackling like hell... :D I will see wot i can do with them tomoz :D
  17. do problems come in 3's for anyone else?

Like that one.... Nearly spat my drink all over the computer :D
  18. Cams

I'm goin to get some cams soon for mine and make it into a wild animal :D
  19. mk2 interior

no the doors are shorter on a 5dr
  20. mk2 interior

Yeah mate... Same Fittings... just make sure rear seat is same set up. i.e. 60/40 split or no split etc
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.