Search results

1. Rattle, Creak, Knock, Squeak Resolution Thread

I don't own this car anymore but i'll help you out none the less! I'd didn't sound like a ticking or tapping noise, was more like a rubbing noise. Tbh, i don't think there is much that can be done about it - big heavy doors on a small car are likely to move when driving. Creaking from the...
  2. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

This is true lol. Sometimes being picky is a bad thing ha ha
  3. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

It's not chs as standard. For me, the standard wheels are too small.
  4. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Nothing at all :( Just finished uni so was under a lot of pressure to get dissertation, course works etc done. Hopefully get some more time to spend on it now between work!
  5. Matt's TDI NOW SOLD!!! Pics of the new car revealed inside.....

Yeah you've had it a while so understandable you want to move on! I reckon about 3500 quid.
  6. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

I would actually, as long as you pay to cover costs of travel and materials ha ha. Cool mate!
  7. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Unless I win the lottery lol No seriously, have to stop it lol. It's expensive. Yes the OCD continues lol. I've still to do a full detail on the golf, but it will be done in the next few weeks. Been extremely busy with uni last few weeks doing my dissertation, thankfully now finished and...
  8. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Defo no plans to do that lol. To much expense I think. Yeah, but I've treated myself one to many times when it comes to cars lol, this is the last! Yeah ano, it was Mitchell inglis on south street that done it, they're very good and they do all the really posh cars too like Ferrari, Porsche...
  9. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Yeah your has a diff, well jel lol. The golf isn't bad tbh, more flat than the BMW, but I think the BMW would be better with harder suspension. Yeah the r is non turbo so you can tune it, the rear diffuser looks awesome tho! I just fancied a change cos I had the money to do it tbh. The...
  10. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Me too ha ha. Black wheels are horrible
  11. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Well hopefully lol. I've got plans to go abroad end of the year if al goes to plan :) Decent. I've not been trying at all recently to get good mpg and i get 350 miles from a 50 litre tank. Can get 400 if careful with some blasts in between. My BMW was only getting 450 from same size tank so...
  12. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Aye just same job, but very different to last company. Actual mpg? That's not bad on the motorway, do you stick to 60mpg or that? Aye golfs good, quick, especially compared to the BMW. I wouldn't have bought a golf if it wasn't the edition model. It's got more power and better turbo than...
  13. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Cool, just hadnt seen your car in a while. What kinda mpg do you get? I changed jobs so get paid more now and bought a petrol car, golf edition 30, love petrol, so much nicer. I'm in rutherglen now, so much better for less traffic!
  14. mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

Still got it then? I thought I saw it up for sale when I was looking for my car. Looks good anyway! You still working in town?
  15. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Bought some new wheels and tyres eventually. Fitted them today, thanks to Gary. Tyres are Goodyear eagle f1, first impressions of them are very good, grippy. Need lowered now ha ha.
  16. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Cheers :) Confirmed, wheels are genuine VW - previous owner obviously had no taste in wheels! Surprised how economical this can be too, first tank got 380 miles, second 400 miles - my 120d averaged about 440 from a tank only 5l bigger!
  17. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

cheers chris! Yeah they wheels just look awful lol. The tartan interior is what makes it a GTi, plus i think it's different. They are heated too, never had a car with heated seats and they are awesome haha
  18. rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

yeah, thats the ones i had saw. I've emailled to ask how badly damaged they are, if they are really cheap i would get them and have them refurbed. thanks anyway :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members