Search results

1. Aux Adapter for Alana cd player

Cos, i'm glad someone on this forum has enough knowledge on how the search feature works! I would have done it myself, but was just waiting to see how long it would take the rest :lol:
  2. Calling All Red Ibiza's

I did originally have a 1.4 blue 2003 ibiza, but i saw red, and i went for it ;)
  3. Calling All Red Ibiza's

Runs for the hills in fear of an out roar from the ibiza owners. If you can catch me, do try ;) :lol:
  4. 1989 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

During
  5. 1989 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

Cleans up nicely! Before In Progress Finished Finished Wheel - Did all 4. Major hard work! Before After - Much Better Much nicer! Dirty Calipers
  6. 1989 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

Hey Guys, I'm back (not that anyone noticed i had gone:lol:) Anyways, im now located in NZ, on my one year work visa, and having landed my self a kick ass job, i have treated myself... As some may know, you don't have to have insurance in NZ, which is a big plus! But heres my new project...
  7. 03 Ibiza 1.4 3 Door

More Pics: Also note, i'm not a pro with the camera, plus it was only a couple of quick shots before the sun runs away!
  8. 03 Ibiza 1.4 3 Door

Hello, welcome to my readers ride.. Bought the car back in February, and am a bit late to start a thread i know! A bit about the car; The car is on an 03 plate, with a 1.4 75Bhp Engine, 3 doors and with the rear 3 windows factory tinted. Has got a full service history & Mot (Both...
  9. Need more of a solid ride

Sell the car and buy something that handles a bit better? :whistle: Not the most useful comment id have said :bleh:
  10. Blown a door speaker - Cost to replace & part Number?

Hello once again. Had a few offers, but people have let me down! So once again looking for the Passenger door main speaker from a 3 door Mk4 ibiza £10 inc P&P Need it asap Please PM me and i will provide address for shipping. Regards Jack
  11. Wind noise drivers side mirror!

There have been quite a few threads on this, people have as ruhul said, put it down to a problem with the design of the mk4, i don't know if wind deflectors would help though. But i, and most people seem to have it... Not very well refined...
  12. Article in Redline magazine - Ibiza TDI tuning

Please scan up the pages :)
  13. How long can you take it?

I don't have a trip computer... So it scares me! Haha.. Think i'm going to push for the 100 next time.. Last time i ran out it was at a lake, with the girlfriend.... So, wasn't all that bad ;-)
  14. How long can you take it?

Noooo, thats on £30 worth of fuel... 40mpg, normally make 45, but had a little fun.
  15. How long can you take it?

So, we all know the scenario. BEEEEEEEEEEEEP goes the fuel light. Quick glance at the trip counter, quick calculation, "how far before i need to refuel?" you think. Question is, how far have you pushed it, do you dare go past your normal limit....!? For me, i can manage 80 miles, pushed it to...
  16. My DAB TDi

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172920&page=90 The decals look very familiar. :whistle:
  17. what colour grey is this ibiza?

Problem sorted! Looks nice for a 1.4 (Snap) Nice car choice (if thats what you're after!)
  18. what colour grey is this ibiza?

Heres the car.
  19. what colour grey is this ibiza?

Second thoughts... Looks a tad pink? :p Haha, Honestly, i haven't got a clue, and i'm surprised there doesn't seem to be a colour chart on here, and i can't find one after a brief look on the web... I'm sure someone will have similar, and will be glad to tell you