Search results

1. 1989 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

Hey Guys, I'm back (not that anyone noticed i had gone:lol:) Anyways, im now located in NZ, on my one year work visa, and having landed my self a kick ass job, i have treated myself... As some may know, you don't have to have insurance in NZ, which is a big plus! But heres my new project...
  2. 03 Ibiza 1.4 3 Door

Hello, welcome to my readers ride.. Bought the car back in February, and am a bit late to start a thread i know! A bit about the car; The car is on an 03 plate, with a 1.4 75Bhp Engine, 3 doors and with the rear 3 windows factory tinted. Has got a full service history & Mot (Both...
  3. How long can you take it?

So, we all know the scenario. BEEEEEEEEEEEEP goes the fuel light. Quick glance at the trip counter, quick calculation, "how far before i need to refuel?" you think. Question is, how far have you pushed it, do you dare go past your normal limit....!? For me, i can manage 80 miles, pushed it to...
  4. Oil - How long should it last?

Well today my oil light came on, AGAIN... I have a 2003 1.4 16v Mk4 Ibiza, which i bought back in February, ran it until the start of May, when the oil light first came on. Cracked open the bonnet, did the usual dipstick check.. result? Dry as a bone?! So i did the wise idea, put in 1L of...
  5. Blown a door speaker - Cost to replace & part Number?

Well, i accidentally managed to blow my front passenger door speaker listeing to Ushers new album :redface: (On a side note, well worth buying)! It still plays the music, but kind of rattles, but not a rattle? lol.. i'm pretty sure its blown.. Do i have to remove the whole door cover to get...
  6. Fault Code P1142 - Pannel Filter - MAF Sensor?

Hey guys, Recently bought a Pipercross Panel filter on eBay, used, had done about 1000 miles when i bought it, put it in and then the problems started. I kept getting Engine Management Lights & EPC lights, now i have just taken it to my local garage, and plugged it into VAG-COM came back...
  7. Brake Light Fail, Bring up EPC & Engine Diagnostic Lights?

Alright guys, Just been down to my local Frosts Seat garage, after having a problem with the car, after pulling away in second, it would maintain a constant rpm, and carry on driving without me touching anything, which i was then told it was an anti-stall mechanism. But today the same thing...
  8. Throttle Cable stuck?!

Right, just back from work, parked my car in the car-park for the day, and returned after work, got in, started normally. I pulled always in first, doing about 5-10mph around the car park, changed into second and then something weird happened.. I released my foot off the accelerator to take a...
  9. Opening boot with engine still running?

Ok, today i had a friend in my car, pulled up at his house to drop him off, didn't want to switch the engine off as it was only going to be quick, he got out and went to open the boot, as the car auto locks the boot wouldn't open, so i double clicked the unlock button on the keys whilst they are...
  10. Pipercross Panel Air Filter

Hey guys, I've been offered a fairly cheap second hand Pipercross Panel filter for my 1.4, its done about 1000 miles with it, so not a huge amount and hes asking for £15 for it. Is it worth it? I know it won't provide any noticeable performance gains but will it provide a little more noise...
  11. Earthing pin 14, Any tips?

Basically i have just purchased this: Ebay Item Id: 370228816502 Which allows me to connect an AUX lead into my 2003 ALANA Stereo which HAS the CD6 button, now i managed to dig up an old thread about this, and it says i have to earth pin 14 on the rear of the stereo.. Now the blue...
  12. Push to Start Engine Button

Was just wondering if anyone has added one to their car, and if there was any such tutorials on how to fit one about? Think it would be quite a nice mod to fit to the car :p
  13. 6x9 On The Parcel Shelf - How to wire them in?

Reacently bought my car, 3 door 2003 Ibiza, and it has come with two mutant 6x9 on the parcel shelf, the owner before me had an aftermarket HU, which when he sold the car he replaced it with the original Alana one. The 6x9 arnt wired in, as he took the wire, not sure why.. so i was wondering...