Search results

1. ADzABOUT

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Sounds cool ba!! That's what I'd do too, bought a karcher k4 pressure washer and used it today, it's bloody brilliant although think I got a little too close to my drivers side front calliper and took some red paint off it grrrrrrrrr tiny bit off passenger rear one too! :( Needless to say...
  2. ADzABOUT

I'm surprised there's that much of a noticeable difference! but good to know none the less. Loving the new brakes mate, u gonna paint em red or do em all in gloss black? I'm interested to see how u get on and please could u let me know which paint u go for......... Look forward to some...
  3. ADzABOUT

Help! Heko Wind Deflectors

Oh one other thing to add to my fitting guide, Make sure the rubber u are making contact with is also clean. Goes without saying really but thought I would anyway ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ADzABOUT

Ha ha can't beat a happy ending jay. Glad u got one mate, and trust me u can't go wrong with what I said. Get stuck (I'm sure u won't!) give me a shout. Put some on my my friends car yesterday as he kept complaining they fall down a bit! Now they'll never fall down. Another happy chappy :)...
  5. ADzABOUT

how to fit new side light bulbs??

Good pics rob, changed mine last week it really is quite easy, bit fiddly but once u feel for the full beam bulb it's literally just below it but as it's smaller than the full beam one it's a little awkward to get ur finger and thumb on the clip so I just gently pulled on the wires which...
  6. ADzABOUT

Never loose one again! When u get another one I strongly recommend removing all deflectors, give them good clean then make sure they're completely dry. Buy a good clear silicone sealant (one for upvc windows preferably) Run a small (don't need much) bead along the whole front edge that fits up...
  7. ADzABOUT

Cheers bud got some on order now. Always love a good service just feels so much better when u get it back :) Awaiting the big news...........I know I know patients! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ADzABOUT

Installing LED footwells (A sort of guide)

Sorry fellas my bad!!!!! I'll do it myself :banned: @ me :rofl: Anyway wasn't just me someone mentioned taking a speaker surround off, then I just couldn't help myself lol Never mind all friendly stuff..........
  9. ADzABOUT

Really does sound perfect rob, gonna have a good look on eBay and see what's about in terms of head unit and bass box. However won't be buying any of it yet as misses still moaning over the fact I've just spent nearly 12k buying the k1 (she soon smiles when driving it tho) instead of spending...
  10. ADzABOUT

Cheers jay definitely have got food for thought with this now thanks to u guys
  11. ADzABOUT

Hi rob, Blood hell is there anything u don't know ;) That's exactly what I had in mind mate, take it the sub/subs are within the new box? I ask cos thought the front of the speaker would need to be exposed for better clarity and wondered if u might have sub at the side of boot? Great idea...
  12. ADzABOUT

Pretty dam good mate something I'll probably add to my motor at some point, think cars should come as standard like that really perhaps not quite as bright tho lol U got any pics on step by step how u did it bud? Cheers mate will check out ur model, did u fit urself?
  13. ADzABOUT

Christ that do give out a lot of light pal! U wired up to the interior lights or sidelights? Only another 9hours and the whole car will be done lol Looks good mate
  14. ADzABOUT

Yeah heard that the kenwood units are good but which model should I be looking at? Actually many years ago I had a massive double sub box with 2 15" Hollywood subs and it had a quick release lead to it, so could do that but I think I'd rather get a permanent 10" each side built in if I...
  15. ADzABOUT

Ha ha brilliant mate! Didn't mean to come across like that lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ADzABOUT

Some pics to go with what I mean...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ADzABOUT

Cool I didn't realise u could take them out without taking door cards off now that is handy to know! I think the seat speakers are ok if set up well, as well as u can with a standard head unit that is :) Now my question is guys has anyone changed their standard speakers for something the same...
  18. ADzABOUT

Hey rob, that looks really good mate but as u have said its a difficult job even with ur knowledge, I think I'll give it a miss besides I don't mind the red lights anyway. I do tho like the foot wells lit up as u have done and now jimbobcook has too so will probably tackle this at some...
  19. ADzABOUT

I ordered a whole kit last night from partsulike.co.uk £19.99 with free delivery :) Thing is Dave from that site e-mailed me back and said small problem with the site so order the Ibiza kit and leave a note saying u require a leon kit (u can leave a note at payment stage) Hope this helps...
  20. ADzABOUT

Cor I bet that was a difficult job (changing heater unit LEDs) Got any pics rob? I imagine it looks good......... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members