Search results

1. CUPRA Born receives a £2,350 pricing reduction across the range

Yeah, it's all well and good getting a big discount from new, or a dealer contribution of £4k (Peugeot), but if the P11D is high HMRC will be laughing as they collect their luxury car tax from on EVs from 2025
  2. E-Hybrid- Lights turning on while charging

Yeah, I've noticed mine comes on, but not every 10%, just like once a night, unless I'm missing every other one
  3. Used Leon problems

If you've only had it two days, go back to the dealer and ask them to fix it, if you're still within your hand back period, so you can back out of the deal if the car is faulty, or repairs not forthcoming *just noticed this is from two weeks ago* 😳
  4. Ehybrid tuning box or remap

Didn't think tuning was possible for the hybrid, are these gains just from the Petrol engine?
  5. Help - Electronic handbrake errors Mk4 Leon FR 1.5 TSI - P062F and U0121

Update - Battery changed and rear wheels removed to reset the handbrake. Car is still dead and sitting in the garage 😑
  6. Seat Leon FR Hybrid battery charging.

The eHybrid doesn't let you set a max percent charge. The built in departure time isn't that great (at least for me) I've it currently set to 8am when I depart, but have tried setting it to 9am, either way its at 100% when I set off. I think I've even tried setting it to 10am, and still found it...
  7. Help - Electronic handbrake errors Mk4 Leon FR 1.5 TSI - P062F and U0121

Could the forum help? We've two Leon's in the family, and hers had been running fine. Last night it was driven a couple of miles to a family members birthday party*. On parking it was fine. *It was a short trip, we didn't hit any potholes or have any other concerns or issues with the car When...
  8. New mk4 owner - suspension problem

Thanks for the update, let us know how you get on. All the best
  9. Infotainment forgetting settings

Cheers, what's updated? I hadn't realised there was another update
  10. Departure setting 1 not working

I've the car set to precondition for 8am, it seemed to work this morning, but I'm sure the cabin was cold yesterday are there any other settings to use? I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow
  11. Infotainment forgetting settings

Yes the infotainment is a bit buggy, I've had it forget the user/reset to default even though I'm on firmware 1940
  12. Mk4 leon e-hybrid gearbox/engine rough

Ouch, glad it was under warranty
  13. Ehybrid fuel economy

That's pretty good with no charge. I thought the E-hybrid had the same engine as the Mk3 1.4 TSI, but I guess it doesn't have cylinder deactivation?
  14. Leon PHEV - EV coolant refill

They'd probably void the warranty on the battery too if the cooling system wasn't maintaining it at the correct temperatures 😞
  15. Ehybrid fuel economy

Cheers, yes it was at 4% when I got home, though I'm fortunate enough to live at the bottom of a hill, so can normally regen a bit down that.
  16. 1940 software update - Get it or wait?

I've had the update to 1940, seems good, no random rebooting, UI improved and no more popping from the speakers or SOS errors
  17. Ehybrid fuel economy

Welp, just ran out of battery on the eHybrid. Parked the car up and did an event then had to drive home with no battery. Fuel economy in "petrol" mode is shocking... instantaneous fuel economy was generally sitting at 35 mpg even in steady state cruising... Coming from a Mk 3 1.4 150 bhp...
  18. Mk4 E-hybrid 204 bhp

Weird mine came with a 3 pin plug and no type 2 to type 2
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.