Search results

1. Dazz 1989

FR 1.4 tsi ACT air filter

i thought this would be the case, seems a weird set up... tbh all i want to achieve is more induction noise and also be able to hear the turbo spool and dump more... sounds pretty decent standard tbh, but i thought with a aftermarket induction kit it'd sound a lot better...
  2. Dazz 1989

hi ya, thats the one chap...i cant find anything about them either... thanks for the reply
  3. Dazz 1989

Hi all, Just wondering what air filter setup is available for this engine? Show me what your running? Pic's??? regards Dazz
  4. Dazz 1989

J9 (M6) West Mids Meet Sun 28th July 7PM

is that the one in tamworth in a multistorey carpark.
  5. Dazz 1989

J9 (M6) West Mids Meet Sun 28th July 7PM

Think i'l be coming in the scirocco, thats if you'll let me?! Think a mate of mine will be attending in his MK1 FR, also im sure richy!!! will wanna show of his new toy!
  6. Dazz 1989

Xbox Live Gamer tags

DazzAbell89 Mainly play forza 4 but will have a go at anything
  7. Dazz 1989

Creak rear passenger side

i had the same problem after putting coilies on mine, it was the axle bushes?!
  8. Dazz 1989

Springs

I had these springs on mine, the front looked pretty cool but the back was still rather high i ended up buying fk coilies just for the rear to level them off which worked well.
  9. Dazz 1989

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

I havent been up to the Bro in-law's that much recently.... Any ideas what you having over the winter?? Yeah still got the ibiza, nearly got rid of it last month for a 2007 A3. Kept it in the end, got some FK Coilies for the rear ready to be put on trying to find some for the front but...
  10. Dazz 1989

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

Me too.... looks better in the flesh
  11. Dazz 1989

Bonnet bra fail

I leave mine on all the time, Take it off and clean prob's every 2weeks maybe 3 and have had no prob's so far!!
  12. Dazz 1989

Lowering springs

I dont, but i'll see what i can do...
  13. Dazz 1989

Lowering springs

i have 35mm apex, looks good on the front but back need to be lower so i have some FK coilovers in the garage ready to go on the back.
  14. Dazz 1989

Lowering question

I agree 35mm is not low enough?!? It's mine he lowered by the way lol?!? I think you would be ok with 50mm kit u showed me?!
  15. Dazz 1989

My Ibiza 1.4 Sportrider

get them springs ordered dude!!! Have you let Vic drive it yet??
  16. Dazz 1989

Improve handling?

I got 35mm Apex springs from Damian, makes a huge difference also got a front upper strut made a slight improvement but looks nice in the bay! Also could look at wishbone bushes i hear the make a difference!
  17. Dazz 1989

Bonnet Bra

That's me! Erm I brought mine for the look not the protection, but it does it's job too, they now do a full front end one! As mentioned they do collect dirt and some have experienced it messing there paint up, but I have not had any of this keep a good layer of wax under it and you'll be fine...
  18. Dazz 1989

What size tyres do I need for 17s.

Most common profile for 17's on a ibiza i belive is 215/40/17
  19. Dazz 1989

2007 Formula Sport 1400 - Lack of pulling power

Hi i need this update on mine where can i go to get it done how much do they charge for it????
  20. Dazz 1989

New Grills

Seen that you had had a bump on the Saxo forum! I had the same damage when i went into back of sombody in my Rover 25! Cost me £900 to get it back on road! Gutted for ya dude! Hope you get it sorted soon!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.