Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

Cleaned the airfilter, mounted an angled O2 sensor spacer (will CEL go away automaticly?), installed radio signal booster, mounted some grills on the front bumper (don't buy eBay bumpers!)
  2. Any advice on upgrading OEM speakers?

Well , you need tweeters for the high notes. There is allways tweeters in speakers :) You usually buy a set of mids and tweeters. Component set it's called in Norway
  3. Any advice on upgrading OEM speakers?

I recommend Alpine speakers. I think Focal is nice as well. Changing the front speakers (mid+tweeters) will be a good upgrade, and will probably meet your demands. Remember to power them with a good headunit
  4. Vag com?

Do you have a link to the cable? And where do i buy the VCDS? Thanks
  5. Another N75 problem?

My car got into limp mode when the MAF/airfilter was loose. After fastening the filter the limp-modes were gone.
  6. Rust on the doors

Keep me posted on this. When do the warranty end?
  7. what have you done to your car today ?

Fap fap fap? :D
  8. Help with number plate bulbs please lads!

Have gotten a new aftermarket rear bumper.. What do you guys think; Buy new "lighthouses", or just use the shabby old ones with LED's?
  9. Brake pads.

+1.
  10. Rust on the doors

The bottom of my car-doors have started rusting, is this normal? Leaves a nice rust-mark on the sideskirts. Have had the leaky seal problem for a while, might that be the reason? Also, is it expensive to fix at a workshop?
  11. Mk4 golf dog bone mount

I agree, it's an easy upgrade. Also recommend the Audi S3 lower strut brace
  12. 4x4 Leon's thread

Is there any 4x4 Leon owners in here? Thought i could make a thread for us, so we can share mods we have done to our cars. Discuss parts specifically for the 4x4 version etc. Looking for a cat-back for my car, anyone know where i can get one? Just installed a 3" decat downpipe, need 15...
  13. What were the first mods you did to your Cupra / R?

My car has had two re-maps, no problems with the N75J Think the valve sits on the Audi TT's. Bought it from the stealers. There is also a "racing" version of it, not OEM. Don't remeber who sells it. But it worked on my friends car (Golf 1.8t)
  14. What were the first mods you did to your Cupra / R?

A bit more boost, holds boost longer. Worth it ;)
  15. What were the first mods you did to your Cupra / R?

Forge 007p, N249 bypass, N75J, TIP
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Washed the engine bay, first time since i bought it 2 years ago. Much better now :) Was going to mount a stubby aerial, but since i have a sat nav base the thread size is 6mm :(
  17. Loud Whining/Humming noise

Check your servo oil mate. Have had the same symptoms due to a cracked/leaky steering rack / rack and pinion steering (i'm Norwegian). The car lost a lot of servo oil, leading to all the problems. Filled up the servo oil, symptoms gone... My car is at the workshop to get the rack changed...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.