Search results

1. karlw

Garrett GT2371R Turbo. Any good???

Ive got a GT28Rs on mine with, stage 3 remap, rods, injectors FMIC etc etc and the car is pretty rapid to say the least.
  2. karlw

driving style for maximum power?

Yeah no worries [B)]
  3. karlw

driving style for maximum power?

I think depending on different maps etc will depend how far you can take it. Mine has a stage 3 map and support mods and still pulls way past 5500 rpm but i change at the red even though its still pulling. I do have a different turbo too. Here is a great little saying... BHP turns heads, torque...
  4. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Ive got a print out for 340BHP but that was when it had the decat and straight through exhaust. Its now got a sports cat and standard exhaust so will be down on that figure now.
  5. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Just had to paint the rear calipers today i was a bit heavy with the pressure washer this morning and it cheap off the paint. looks good now though
  6. karlw

What shall i do? LCR p/x for Nissan 200sx?

This is my old car and to be honest i really regret selling it! It has been thrashed since i sold it but when i owned it it was one of the best around my far. The thing about the bottom end is rubbish it all depends how well they are treated and looked after!
  7. karlw

What shall i do? LCR p/x for Nissan 200sx?

Wow my old cAr. Personally I miss it but looking at the ph ad I would give me a call The guy is missing a few things and it don't have a power fc
  8. karlw

Xenomatch Bulbs

They came next day
  9. karlw

Limited Slip Differential review, owners please comment

Never had that problem with mine the AYC would clap the diff and send the power to from to prevent the rear from spinning or lossing grip and if the Evo was an RS without AYC then the same would happen to the rear like yours front powe would go to wheel with traction. Maybe his AYC was nacked...
  10. karlw

Diffinitely need to try and LCR wirh a slipper now although the guy in the evo probably just ran out of talent as when i had mine there werent much that would keep up with it on twistys and roundabouts :D
  11. karlw

Car Polishers

I was gonna say something alone the same lines http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/cat_68.html
  12. karlw

18" tyres - recommendations

I would recommend the Yokohama Pradas but they are probably too soft for you. As Abouve ZZ3 are nice mid range or try the Eagel F1 non asymectric or asymectric. This is not a dig but why people rate Kumho is beyond me they are nasty buget tyres.
  13. karlw

day lights?

IMO retro fitting DLRs on old cars that arent meant to have them will look shite!! Its almost as bad as Angel Eyes on a saxo
  14. karlw

Good Read! I would love to try an LSD on my LCR as it really struggles to get traction in most gears and conering is shocking. Coming from a 200Sx with an LSD and Racelogik traction control and an Evo with AYC both handled so much better than my LCR. I know a slipper would make a difference but...
  15. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Thanks, Yeah standard exhaust for now. It did have a pipe workz decat and full system on and I have some print outs for about 320-330 BHP but its OEM again now, I might get a Miltek or Blueflame system once my house move is sorted though [B)]
  16. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Forgot a couple of things
  17. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Re: Karl's LCR yeah your right, the cost of fuel and MPG go out the window when you are flooring it and have a massive grin on your face
  18. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Re: Karl's LCR thanks, and it even has pretty good fuel economy
  19. karlw

Xenomatch Bulbs

I did think about that too but it was difficult ro stop anywhere where we would match them up side by side :cry:
  20. karlw

Karl's LCR - updated

Re: Karl's LCR Some more Pics Yes I am a Pic *****! :ban: