Search results

1. mc funbot

Engine bay N249 Bypass - A complete guide

hey guys and gals after having a slight debate over the way to do an n249 bypass this is how i would do it,i like to know your views on it.i see alot of people only doing half a job.a random guy with a 1.8t leon agreed to let me do this.it had a cat back exhaust an a air filter.this took me 25...
  2. mc funbot

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

The car is up for saleeeee
  3. mc funbot

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

As for me doing it most evenings buddy.
  4. mc funbot

Morning. 4mm vac line 2meters to be safe it's hours work just a few beers tokens that's all buddy I can vag com aswell mate sure it's all as it should be the blanking plate is for the said to be removed little bit more work nothing to bad though gets rid of quite a bit.
  5. mc funbot

Code reader of eBay about £15 Smart phone obd plug in about £5-10 As for the bypass up to you buddy the thread was build to show it being done properly not T of the FPR and leave other bits connected with a half assed job. I've had the n249 n112 etc bypassed know my ibiza running 350bhp for...
  6. mc funbot

It's going to be a sad day when I get the spanners out
  7. mc funbot

I have sent you a message pal. With number and details :(
  8. mc funbot

I'm sure I will regret it but it's just money I could have in a house or just 1 car. It's all the cost that add up buddy I know it sucks massive ****. I do love it had it years. I can always build another :)
  9. mc funbot

I'm just bored of it sat on my drive doing **** all for months on end that's all..
  10. mc funbot

Will be stock bar coilovers exhaust cooler everything else will be sold mate..
  11. mc funbot

This week is going to be a hard week the ibiza is either going back to stock or to be broken for parts. Got some thinking to do.
  12. mc funbot

Boost gauge fitting

Can be don't of the DV or FPR buddy simple enough to do or direct of the inlet depending..
  13. mc funbot

I've done countless bypasses and every 20vt as long as the guide is followed and resisters or the plug is left in your fine. If you want to come over for me to do it I'm based in kettering.
  14. mc funbot

T in to the dv pipe shoukd stop your code buddy
  15. mc funbot

Yes mate that's fine if you do get a code. You can T it if an give it a vac feed. Should be fine mate.
  16. mc funbot

help please :(

Your welcome to come round I have send you my number.
  17. mc funbot

I don't really get what you said mate. Can you up load pics please. Putting everything of the FPR is pointless when you have everything there to give it it's own feed.
  18. mc funbot

I don't have time I keep meaning to do it..
  19. mc funbot

Hey no worries glad it's all ok for you buddy.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members