Search results

1. mc funbot

who needs custom intercooler builds :)

guys and girls. whos after a proper mk3 cupra cooler set up. can be built for ko3 ko4 gt30 hybrids just ask. based in Northamptonshire. also do n249-n112 bypass catch cans cambelts/water pumps only do it to help you guys get the best work!
  2. mc funbot

clutch help need a new one

in need of a clutch peeps. ibiza running 340bhp 310torque what will work and take the **** i give it? links and help welcome. x
  3. mc funbot

Christmas meet 15th December milton Keynes

People of the Internet there is a meet on sunday the 15th December.Eastlake Park, Foxmilne MK15 OYS Milton Keynes starts around 12.30 till you decide it to cold to stay an play.we tried to make it central as possible for everyone. Come join the fun
  4. mc funbot

whos wants a free n249-n112 bypass

Hey guys just a quick one. Im in the Northamptonshire area want to do a n249 bypass guys with proper proper pics an details whos got an untouched ibiza.kettle will be on and ill do it all freeeeee.
  5. mc funbot

Saturday the 13th I'm board

Who's about it's Saturday and ill be board tonight few cars to fix in the morning then I'm free who knows of any means I have a full talk and fuel and want to go play.. Hollaaaaaa
  6. mc funbot

4 bar pump help ASAP

hey guys an gals hope all is well. im after a pump 4 bar seat leon cupra R fuel pump and ASAP aswell. the one in the beast has packed up.. rolling road set up on Tuesday so need it before then.. any help links ebays etc or places to get one from would be awesome.. thanks lets get it rolling
  7. mc funbot

ive only gone an got another blue cupra

ok well i got pestered in to making another thread! i sold my lovely cupra powered mk3 golf estate was stage 2 revo and was a treat... thats gone to a good home so i dont mind at all. i needed another daily and im a sucker for 1.8 turbos.i found one on a drive way been sitting for a while. i...
  8. mc funbot

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/n249-bypass-a-complete-guide.68/
  9. mc funbot

Who has a 1.8t Leon and want a free mod.

Hey guys an gals. I'm after some help. You help me I help you. You get a free mod. I get some pictures of the engine. I'm doing a how to guide on the seat Leon for an n249 bypass the CORRECT WAY I live in Northamptonshire who wants to help.. N249 bypass free. Just need you and your car for an...
  10. mc funbot

the correct way to do the n249 and SAI bypass

hey folks i dont meen to be rude but all i keep seeing is this done WRONG i have seen some really bad ways this has been removed it is easy take all of 20min i worked this out on my car after looking for a guide an not getting the info i needed you need if you just want to do the n249. 2mtrs...
  11. mc funbot

Urgent help.. Over boost!!need to be fixed tomorrow

Hey guys help needed ASAP.. Going players Sunday need to sort this tomorrow.. Went out tonight put my foot down an it's boosting well over 30psi it's normaly peeks at 22 an holds 18psi all day long.. I have a manual boost controller an I've turned it of dead.still mad boost tho. Could it be MAF...
  12. mc funbot

Who's got a trailer or can tow??

Hey guys who's got a trailer or dolly frame an can pick a car up For me in oxford an take it to Kettering :) I'll pay you for your time this week or weekend hopefully.. THANK YOU..
  13. mc funbot

mk3 golf out side mk3 cupra inside!

hey guys it all started a while back when my cupra engine went bang! i picked up this mk3 golf estate from a local guy he had it from new! arches mint.. full vw history an only cost me £400 sheets i used it to put my my engine in to take it to vas work an rebuild it.. when that was sorted was...
  14. mc funbot

1.8t cupra engine in mk3 golf estate

ive got a mk3 golf estate 1.8 petrol and a mate with a seat ibiza cupra with massive damage ive been offered all i want to have to make this work from his car.. will it go straight in mounts look then same.. what else do i need loom i will need to cut an join bits an bobs clocks gear box...
  15. mc funbot

autometer gauge bulbs

hey guys i have 2 autometer gauges got them for then for nothing nearly new one is boost one is oil press the boost gauge dose not have a bulb in the back the oil one dose not have a bulb or a fitting kit.. can anyone help on where i can get the bits i need to get these running? please post up...
  16. mc funbot

brembo ibiza cupra R fitting..

hey ive picked up a set of ibiza cupra R brembos CHEAP easy to fit? any how to or other guides? always helpfull does an dont? an discs size are they 305? and a good pad to put in them? pick them up friday along with a bunch of other stuff.. thanks
  17. mc funbot

painting interior plastics

hey guys i got another set of interior plastics and looking to paint them. maybe black what you think? whos done it an what paint you used? and painting the head lining spray it? dye it get my crayons out? black paint on plastic or gloss or matt. HOLLLLLLLLA:clap::funk:
  18. mc funbot

show me your nob?

come on folks what awesome stuff have you got your hand on when driving? this is my adition to the car!
  19. mc funbot

sump DESTROYED talk me in to no selling this!!

so after an evenful week of everything going wrong i was down at familys out with my girlfriend in devon we took the mk4 anni while my car was at vas works getting a few bits done before dub in the pub an water pump got changed cleaned an other bits done she was BEAUTIFUL... i drove to poole to...
  20. mc funbot

HELP!! over heating problems ASAP help

hey guys starting the car up warm it up an all is fine granny shift after being on the road 10 mins im seeing 120+ on my temp gauge fuel level an speedo are all fine.. fans kick in as they should had a new coolant temp sensor in it the other day as a new thermostat the iother day aswell droped...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.