Search results

1. Benzy

Btcc with towbar?

Anyone els got any tips or pictures?
  2. Benzy

Btcc with towbar?

Hi guys, just bought myself a jetski and therefor need to fit a towbar onto the Leon. It has the btcc kit fitted and I'm very reluctant to cut the bumper if possible. I have seen a couple of threads on here but they were all very old so hoping for an up to date answer regarding models that...
  3. Benzy

Benzys TDI FR

Hey man, thanks very much :) Im afraid not really around Heathrow buddy. I work at Luton airport and live over near Cambridge
  4. Benzy

fake cupra r, ebay seller hasnt a clue

Yea it is...honest ;)
  5. Benzy

Masters Golf

Poulter for me!
  6. Benzy

Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

Looks great with the spacers! defiantly need to get some sorted for mine. U got a rear arb as well Paul?
  7. Benzy

Cloud of smoke on a morning

That is true of a car which is constantly pouring white smoke out the back, however, if it's just a bit on start up then I believe u will find that most tuned diesels will get a it.
  8. Benzy

Oops, just saw your other topic answering my question haha White smoke is un burned atomised diesel and with a mapped car you will always get a little bit on start up, as long as it cleared within a minute or so there's nothing to worry about. I get it just the same, honks out the back for the...
  9. Benzy

Is the engine standard or mapped at all?
  10. Benzy

Question for those who have taken the front bumper off

I don't think they can, I could be wrong tho. One half is moulded into the bumper and the other half into the wing if i remember correctly. I'm pretty sure if it's broke it will be the bumper part which has snapped (as that looks more delicate) and would imagine it would need a new bumper.
  11. Benzy

Question for those who have taken the front bumper off

I would say that they have broken one of the clips whilst removing it. There is 3 clips down the side there. Try pushing on it to just see if it's not correctly engaged and fingers crossed, but my guess is they have broken it
  12. Benzy

Hello from Bedfordshire

Ahh rite cool, the misses worked at Stratton school in Biggleswade. Get some pics up man
  13. Benzy

Hello from Bedfordshire

Hey buddy, welcome aboard. Where abouts in beds are you from? I live near st Neots and work over in Luton so might see you around
  14. Benzy

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I'm after new tyres too at the moment. Iv always had continsports and tempted to try something els as I can't afford 250 for a pair of them with my cambelt service coming up so soon :(
  15. Benzy

1.9tdi louder?

Running my pd170 turbo back straight through and it's very loud. Great sound on full boot and nice purr when cruising! Love it!
  16. Benzy

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I wouldn't be too sure bud I have a mate who now has permanent back problems because some kids dropped a breeze block on his head as he went under a bridge on his motor bike. Somehow he managed to stay on the bike and pull over but now he can barely walk :( Such a shame about your car buddy!
  17. Benzy

Opinions of my work?

Looks great mate! as above tho, after a few months of brake dust and sh1t from the road they will dull down a little
  18. Benzy

Btcc rear bumper

No u can't bud, the btcc bumper is one piece
  19. Benzy

Vag com software?

I know for a fact people are using replica cables so there must be somewhere to get the software that will work with it :S
  20. Benzy

Vag com software?

Hi guys, Does anyone have the link for where I can download the vag com software. Got a cheep eBay cable and thought i would try it out. Iv been searching on here and other forums and can find what I need to download. Thanks
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.