Search results

1. What's it worth?

Still getting loads of calls offering asking price. Maybe a little low but I am getting the new car this weekend so wanted to take the cash in for a deposit. They offered me 3750 on trade in. Nearly kicked the blokes face !
  2. What's it worth?

Thanks for the advice guys . It's on auto trader at 6300 and just got full asking . Thanks for the help
  3. What's it worth?

Thanks for the help guys going on autotrader tonight hopefully.
  4. What's it worth?

Cheers . Appreciate the input. It's difficult as there are almost none of the tsi ones with dsg on the aurotrader
  5. What's it worth?

Hi all I am considering selling my Leon. I think I will sell privately rather than part ex but struggling with prices. Don't want to do my self over or to over price it so any help would be great. Spec as follows 2009/09 plate speed blue 2.0 tsi DSG gearbox Fr facelift model Xenons Auto...
  6. What do you use to clean your alloys?

Once cleaned and de tarred and clayed I seal men with a dedicated wheel sealant, the next time you clean them you will need absolute minimal effort. Just seal them every now and again as needed
  7. What's it worth thread?.

Hi all, I am considering selling my Leon and wanted to know what you think it will be worth, spec as follows 2009/59 plate facelift 33000 miles 1 previous owner 2.0 tsi petrol Dsg box Full seat service history Standard apart from DVD/nav head unit All tyres plenty of tread . 10...
  8. Window closing

My 2007 cupra closed after a brief press but my facelift fr I have to hold the button down until they are fully closed??? Strange !
  9. fitted new radio

Don't you tap into the positive on the reverse signal lamp? When it makes the circuit to power the reverse light it will power the camera. That's how I understood it any how.
  10. Supercopa alloys on non btcc fr

Thanks have you got any pictures ??
  11. Supercopa alloys on non btcc fr

Has anyone got these alloys on a non btcc fr . Wondered what they look like as there is a set up for sale ? Thanks
  12. Dsg gearbox reliability after mapping?

Ok , from what I have read the box map changes the Rev limits and shift changes
  13. Dsg gearbox reliability after mapping?

Hi all I have been toying with the idea of getting my facelift fr petrol mapped for a while now. How do the dsg boxes stand up to the added stress of the map. Will be stage 1 only. Does it put any other parts of the car under more stress? Thanks
  14. Spacesaver Sub Box

Definitely interested in these!,
  15. Double din / Steering wheel controls

The patch lead goes from the back of the head unit to a small black box on the wiring harness . Ebay item number 270877434918 has a picture of the box
  16. Double din / Steering wheel controls

With the patch lead you need to connect this befor the wiring harness .
  17. Double din / Steering wheel controls

Have you got the right harness and patch lead ?
  18. Seat Finance Question paying off

My dad bought a tiguan through vw finance.( same as seat ). Had the same deal and only had to make one payment.
  19. Strange markings on paintwork

Looks like bird poo etching to me
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.