Search results

1. Handbrake adjustment

Cheers. How easy is it to get the rear cup holder out? Will i need a flat head screw driver?
  2. Handbrake adjustment

Hi, where it the adjustment for the handbrake? Mine could do with tightening. Seat Ibiza Cupra Tdi.
  3. New clutch

I bought the car february last year, the clutch was slipping when I bout it and I got the price dramatically knocked down. I think the car had 74000miles on it. Some where in the seventies. Now its got 84k on it. Its completely standard but when I bought it I was going to remap it and do all...
  4. New clutch

Just had a new clutch and dmf fitted to my ibiza cupra tdi and i was wondering if anyone knew how long i had to drive car before i could use its full protential again? Anyone know? I assumed that it was about 1000miles, but i've done about 350miles so far and it's becoming very hard to keep...
  5. How to: Fix broken Load Signal cable from Alternator

AwesomeAl, think you may have just saved me a few hundred pounds. Well hopefully, will only find out tomorrow when i take this information to the garage.
  6. ESP Light

Nice one. Thanks Deano!!! Could well of saved me a fair few hundred of pounds.
  7. ESP Light

I have a Cupra Tdi and my ESP light comes on after the cars been running for 10minutes exactly. It doesn't just come on and go off asif traction control was working, it stays on and leaves me with no traction control. Anyone had this problem? Took it to my local garage and he says its...
  8. Engine code

where would i find my engine code? and is BPX correct for a seat ibiza cupra tdi?
  9. Cupra TDI Temp

Really depends on the type of driving you do. If you drive it like an old granny you could get up to 54mpg which i've seen, even through town. But thats boring. If you drive it normally, the occasional foot to the floor you'd see 42mpg. But if you drive it flat out all the time it'll go low...
  10. Cupra TDI Temp

Mine sits bang on 90 after about 4miles
  11. What should i do??

Right, i bought my Ibiza Cupra Tdi in February knowing the clutch was slipping at the time (i got the price knocked down). I was planning on putting a sachs performance clutch on it and then getting a remap. But i've decided i want a different car. The problem i've got it, Do i put a OEM...
  12. Difference's???

i want a straight through turbo back exhaust system. but near me your talking like £450. thats alot of money for abit of pipe work. lol
  13. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

I wish they'd do it for that price near me in Wakefield.
  14. Enlarged Downpipe/Decat

i was thinking about doing this. this wednesday. so its pointless getting a larger downpipe then? as i dont want to get a bigger turbo.
  15. Difference's???

i know, the money part is whats putting me off. like £450 for the full system and thats not milltek :( so cutting the cat out doesn't make any difference really? was hoping for the whistle? lol
  16. Difference's???

ok maybe i was wrong. Just thinking whether its worth spending money on a larger downpipe or just cut out cat that wil cost me the price of a bit of pipe. lol Anyone know how much a large bore downpipe costs?
  17. Difference's???

So if i was to buy a large bore downpipe that gets rid of the cat, would it be better than just cutting out the cat and replacing it with pipe? someone told me there's no point due to diesel not needing back pressure or something.
  18. Difference's???

So its pointless doing it if you've got a stock turbo?
  19. Difference's???

Ok, for got to mention its a Cupra Tdi. Not sure if that makes any difference at all. lol
  20. Difference's???

Whats the difference??? Straight throught turbo back exhaust system? orrrr Just cutting out the cat and welding a bit of pipe there instead? Apart from the obvious difference's like, price, stainless steel.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.