Search results

1. mot fail help please

they charge £35 an hour i think... that £50 does include diagnostics but still seems steep gona have to have a word when i go in to pay
  2. mot fail help please

right got the bill today cant say im impressed..... £50 labour for fitting a lambda sensor ??? is this right? £80 for sensor
  3. Go crazy on my MK2 (Pic Heavy)

ahh fair ones im into more minimal/tribal love dub phizix so a sub kills it for me. as for you gear stick take the gator off and check all the bolts are tight
  4. mot fail help please

Ez i have no idea yet haha not had the bill sent to me yet, they said they range between £40 -£80 not sure if they would charge labour as its just a plug in bascily cant imagine them charging me an hours work for it. ill post up as soon as i know
  5. Buzzing Noise at Speed

mine the same punched the dash very hard the other day ahaha after reading the above link its the scuttle tray the sealnt foam stuff has died it just pulls away from the windscreen now gonna pop it off and replace it with some fresh when i can be bothered for now i just turn the music up :)
  6. manifold heat sheild

could be a warped manifold had it on my ibiza made it sound like a tractor at low revs haha
  7. Go crazy on my MK2 (Pic Heavy)

i think 50hz is the adverage and subs are 20hz i think so not much missed. BTW what music are you into?
  8. mot fail help please

seeing as no one ever reports back solutions im going to :) passed mot today the culprit was a knackerd lambda sensor the results are amazing
  9. Go crazy on my MK2 (Pic Heavy)

i know its sort of preference as you have everything covered but if you can be bothered to run the cables from the doors to the amp give it a go without the sub, basically last week after my mate (a DJ) lectured me on subs being a waste of space due to the size of the car compared to the size of...
  10. Go crazy on my MK2 (Pic Heavy)

my advice for you dont waste your money on a sub unless you dont want to fully appreciate your music spend the money on some good 6x9's and door speakers then get a 4CH amp and it'll sound way better than a 12" bass box :)
  11. mot fail help please

it was mot day today and i got a massive fail for emissions. if anyone has had similar results to these please shed some light on my situation its going on the diagnostics tomorrow but id like to have some idea at whats causing it. FAST IDLE LIMIT ACTUAL CO...
  12. Unusual problem.

have a look in your air box. i dont no how but both my 1.4's have managed to get oily around the rubber seal from the intlet and has a light covering of oil in the air box itself.
  13. epic fail

its a 1.4 yeh, aex engine. if it comes to that ill do it. does that mean the cams ect have to come out? i dont wanna go messing around with that
  14. epic fail

just topping up my oil a small piece of grit fell in the filler hole so i removed the rocker cover found it took it out. only thing is when refitting the bolts one deiced to shear off..... so few questions. is it okay to drive the other two bolts are in fine and the snapped bolt holds in place...
  15. Thick oil on the throttle body

i get the same had it with both 1.4's tbh the breather pipe is connected to the air box so a small amount of oil would be there i guess
  16. anyone know if this will fit?

so i can just buy the surround and then get a polo grill yeh?
  17. anyone know if this will fit?

ughh no way :( ill have to stick with what i got cba to get lights ahaha
  18. anyone know if this will fit?

i want to get a debaged grill but dont like the look of the ibiza one really i think its abit chavy any one know if i can fit a polo 6n surround and then get a polo grill to fit...
  19. Temp guage reading

i have a similar issue but my water boils after 10 mins... im thinking its the water pump as i took the thermostat out ages ago
  20. air lock ? head gasket? help

mileage is around 760000 V reg i dont think so its still drives fine tho havnt got the dash off yet to check the matrix
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise