Search results

1. twin2189

timing chain

yeah thats were i am going they give me good price to, sorry to bother you slimy but is there any chance you would be able tyo turn off my automatic loking as its driving me crazy and i cant do it on my vag com as i have the free version
  2. twin2189

engine manegment

ive been in contact with midland vw they quoted me 260 quid suply and fit
  3. twin2189

timing chain

na i have an engine manegment light and a strange noise when changing gear and when i take my foot off of the accelerator my car has done 70k
  4. twin2189

timing chain

anyone know the best place to get a timing chain done in birmingham?
  5. twin2189

engine manegment

that sounds just the same as my car runs fine untill you get to a hill there is a loss of power and sounds a bit lumpy, also when i change gear i can hear hear a clunking noise, how much did it ccost you to put it right was it just the timing that was changed or did you have to have all of the...
  6. twin2189

engine manegment

i cant find the website to find it do you know ?
  7. twin2189

engine manegment

were is the best time to download
  8. twin2189

engine manegment

what is etka
  9. twin2189

engine manegment

whats etka and where do i get it from
  10. twin2189

engine manegment

how easy is it to do could i do it myself or would it need to go to a garage and do you know were about ther sensor is located
  11. twin2189

engine manegment

i have a engine light on with this code 16490 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96): Implausible Signal P0106 - 35-00 - - can anybody help me with this one, anyone ever had this problem before?
  12. twin2189

engine light on `

i dont know a garage told me about it, yeah a 2min job realy easy
  13. twin2189

engine light on `

im not sure but i had exactly the same problem today was a ignition coil, engine manegment light, juddering and loss of power, cost me 18 quid for a new one from gsf, im sure they got one of those in shefield
  14. twin2189

engine manegment fault codes can anyone help me?

16825 - EVAP Emission Control Sys: Incorrect Flow P0441 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 16490 - Manifold / Barometric Pressure Sensor (G71) / (F96): Implausible Signal P0106 - 35-00 - - 16556 - Fuel Trim: System Too Rich: Bank 1 P0172 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent had an engine manegment...
  15. twin2189

mk 4 vag com

ok kool is it easy enough to do this myself if i was to buy a cable off ebay even tho i dont know anything about vag com and could i damage anything by doing stuff on it
  16. twin2189

mk 4 vag com

whats a comfort rear wiper
  17. twin2189

mk 4 vag com

anyone know what extras can be done with vag com iv got the automatic windows and hijack system done anyone know of any other things that can be done?
  18. twin2189

Auto closing windows done with serial VAG-COM!

thanks for helping me do the windows:D:D:D
  19. twin2189

petrol

my ibiza is crap on fuel get 300 motorway miles anything i can do to make the petrol go a little further???
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members