Search results

1. widest alloys

if your going for bbs or an 'a' brand wheel then you can choose your offset so simply buy in a sensible with and have it so you have a lower offset so your dish is bigger
  2. widest alloys

im running 17x7.5 and all is good
  3. Rokkor Coilovers Fitted

looking good, one tip ill give you is buy a can of white lithium grease and spray the hell out of the splines so they dont seieze, its a common problem with cheaper coilovers and mine have been on just over a year now and so far so good
  4. our cordoba

yea disconected the battery to do it
  5. our cordoba

hi kev, nice looking car, i did the same thing with mine, didnt/havent had any probs, airbag light doesnt come on when you dissconect, its pretty easy to remove and fit the glovebox, it was 3yrs since i did mine so cant realy remember how exactly but think theres only about 4-6 screws
  6. Noob in need of Help/Advice

yea, as phil said, without spending money you wont get any real gains, the filter and exhaust prob wont make any difference but may give the effect of feeling faster due to the noise. for real power gains youll have to spend big money but sadly unless you go down the forced induction route...
  7. cordobas in yorkshire area???

anyone fancy a little meet then? putting my car upfor sale so would like to meet and let some of you guys see it, never had it to a meet or anything so would be nice for some feedback on it
  8. crossflow head ???

ive been doing some research, most stuff ive found is on US forums. from what i can gather, fitting a crossflow head along with my exhaust system & air fillter should see a significant gain in power from my 2.0 8v AGG. has anyone on here fitted one and was the gain worth the money? ive found a...
  9. cordobas in yorkshire area???

maybe see if we could get the mk2 ibiza boys involed aswell and get a decent meet going on?
  10. cordobas in yorkshire area???

i live in wakefield west yorkshire, jct39 m1, is there anyone else close, have only ever seen 2 others in my area but didnt look like they were enthusiast owned. so are there any others local, be good to have a cordoba meet
  11. handling?

have bought some 10mm spacers for the rear, going to add some camber to the front and have also had a word with a guy i know and going to take it to him for him to have it set up then take it from there, do a track day then see what i feel it needs there after. looking for some 16's however the...
  12. Wont you please help me help me

might sound daft but try disconecting your battery and leve it for 30mins and then re-connect, you may have disconnected something and need to re set yor car, believe it or not but this sometimes helps, if not then the only thing you can do is take it all apart again and see if youve missed...
  13. narrow back end ?

unless your running 9"wide wheels on the rear or the wrong offset then yo shouldnt need arch mods, im running 17x7.5 and theres still plenty of room left, just make sure if you have aftermarket wheels that there the right offset as just having the right stud pattern isnt good enough, there can...
  14. Wont you please help me help me

i believe the easyest thing to suggest is get a sparky in to have a look at it. with no offence intended you cant simly ask someone on a forum to give you an answer to an unanswerable question, we cant see what youve un bolted, un pluged,moved to do the job. any answer people give will be a...
  15. narrow back end ?

didnt mean for a rwd to be any better, but clearly if they call it 'the drift round about'then there must be some level of excessive driving going on
  16. narrow back end ?

sounds like it may be a little down to the weather conditions a bit, wet around a roundabout and trying to nip infront of a lorry, cant expect a fwd car to grip doing things like that, not having ago just sheading light, no amount of suspension mods, wheel spacers or arb's are going to stop the...
  17. handling?

thanx for that, ive been doing track days for around 7years now, only around 5-6 a year mind, me and my friend went halfs on an old mk2 astra gte with a cage,polly bushes ect ect, it was perfect but we had to sell after having it for 3yrs due to work issues, i then used my old satria gti and...
  18. handling?

will do, going to get xmas out of the way before booking anything but i have heard of one at oulton park in jan, open pit, 105db £110 so is a possibility with it being so cheap
  19. handling?

wow, that has to be the most perfect responce to any post if ever ive seen one, thank you so muchfor the in put and advice. my car is pretty much standard, just has a rear box, de-silesered in the middle and an induction kit, still running standard power i imagine, i have always wanted to keep...
  20. handling?

wow, wasnt expecting so much input from people, i do have my standard 15"wheels but had been looking at selling my 17s to get some 16x8s, what would your thoughts be on this? would i be runnig too wide a wheel or would this be ok? i had also seen some 15x8s i rather liked but think that would be...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members