Search results

1. GtSport

The White Lion! - Cupra Revo

This was the result: The result is pretty decent for my first track day, but I've made a lot of mistakes: - I've learned the track after the 3rd session out of five so i didn't use the best lines - I've set up the rear suspension too low so the car understeered after just 4 laps when the...
  2. GtSport

I got a lot of wheel hop so I've installed the VwRacing Mount Insert. The wheel hop is not completely gone, I think I also need the other mounts: Then the Audii TT Lower Suspension Arms so I can have -2.3 camber on the fron wheels: New rotors and pads (Tarox F2000 + Carbotech RP2)...
  3. GtSport

The BSH Pendulum Mount: An the final piece of the puzzle, the Wavetrac diff, build like a tank (the ARP bolts should also be ordered): Anyone knows the torque that shoud be apply when you screw the ARP Bolts? Today I will have them mounted. I hope everything goes well.
  4. GtSport

The cluch was sent covered in some foam and I've uncovered just enough to see if the flywheel has six bolt holes because a friend of mine got one with eight and he had to send it back: The most fragile piece I think was the APR pump, so it was also very good packed: The H&R 26mm...
  5. GtSport

The new parts are here, I'm so happy right now I can hardly sleep: :D I like the buid quality of the coilies, you can see clearly the attention Bilstein has put building this:
  6. GtSport

Thanks! Can't wait to test the new mods. I'll come back with pictures. I'm thinking of changing the brake disks and pads with Tarox F2000 and Carbotech XP12.
  7. GtSport

I haven't write here for some time. I've installed Ferodo Racing DS2500 rear brake-pads also. I've just ordered some toys, hopefully they will arrive soon so I can comeback with some reviews: - Southbend Stage 3 Endurance SMF Clutch - APR High Pressure Fuel Pump - BSH pendulum mount - Bilstein...
  8. GtSport

Cupra & Cupra R p/n's for Cams, Coolers, Clutch/ Flywheel/ Box, Turbo, Fuel Pump etc

S3 has one IC, that has aluminium sides, the only difference between it and the Cupra one. Cupra R has the same IC asa the S3. U can change the Cupra IC with the S3 unit without other mods, it fits perfectly, I did it and the cooling is much better, a small mod with very big benefits.
  9. GtSport

Thanks, mate!:)
  10. GtSport

I received new toys today: :D
  11. GtSport

Cupra Mk2 - Milltek TBE Vs Blueflame TBE

The stock TBE has 3 silencers, Blueflame has just 2, the big final one is missing: I was a bit concerned about the sound, after I listened my friend's Octavia RS, but with K04 turbo it is a different sound, a lot more lively! I love it!! :funk:
  12. GtSport

NEW PICTURES: Anyone? Advices on the clutch issue? I think I will choose between Southbend and Sachs Performance, I didn't hear good things about Spec. :think:
  13. GtSport

Thanks, m8! :) I'll make some drive by clips and I will post them as soon as posible. Now I have a real problem: my clutch seems to be failing! :cry: I would expect that but not so soon. :cry::cry: Please advice me what clutch should I choose for Revo Stage 2+ and stock turbo?
  14. GtSport

:) Thanks, mate! Yes the contrast with the black rims is excelent but from 20 meters on you can't s what they are. Now I'm thinking I should go for anthracite. :confused:
  15. GtSport

I finnaly got my Blueflame TBE: Even if it has no final silencer, it is not loud at normal driving speed but when I accelerate all hell breaks loose. :D
  16. GtSport

I finnaly got my Blueflame TBE: Even if it has no final silencer, it is not loud at normal driving but when I accelerate all hell breaks loose: :D A fixing rod was too long by 2 cm so it had to be shortened: ...and on the rod that fixes the oval tip a nut had to be...
  17. GtSport

New update: I went to my REVO dealer and installed a detuned stage 2 because I'm still to receive my Blueflame TBE (it's been a month now), so now I have a stage 1+ REVO'ed car. :D All I can say is WOW!!!! It is a different car now, I have the same joy I had the day I bought it. Because it...
  18. GtSport

Thanks. I have another question: how loud it is, in the car at motorway speed?
  19. GtSport

My new Evoms CAI just arrived yesterday, it sounds awesome. Here's some mounting pictures: And yesterday I've mounted my new summer tyres, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric, they are a lot better than my old Pzero Rosso on dry, and in another league on wet. :clap:
  20. GtSport

Where did you hear this? PS: I'm still waiting for my Blueflame TBE. What's the average delivery time?