Search results

1. Rob66

15yrs old last week

Still drives great and looking pretty good for 15yrs old.
  2. Rob66

An odd problem with my 2008 FR

So I love my Leon its a great car. But I have had an odd issue today. I don't do many miles and am still on the original battery (last year garage I think said volts were ok but Amps were low). Started the car today and cranked for longer than usual. Reversed off drive and drove fine but...
  3. Rob66

3 loud bleeps - no warning lights

OK folks this is an odd one, I have searched and various things come up but i didn't get any warning lights. Car is a 2008 tfsi FR 55k and driving perfectly. I had just filled with petrol (incase that's relevant). And drove couple of miles home, as I turned on to drive I had 3 loud bleeps...
  4. Rob66

Quick wash of my 12 year old FR

Gave my faithful FR its regular wash and wax today. Still comes up like new, just the stone chips on the bonnet that let it down.
  5. Rob66

Blind spot warning and Puddle Lights?

I am starting to quite like the look of the new Leon FR Sport. Lots of the online videos show Blind Spot Warning and Puddle Lights. Looks like the Blind of Warning is part of a Pack for £615. Available on the FR Sport and above But I can't see anything re the puddle Lights? Rob
  6. Rob66

Black MK3 Cupra R - Bexhill

Today 27/08 first one I have seen on the road. Looked flipping lovely. :1st: enjoy..
  7. Rob66

Volkswizard - YouTube video on Cupra

Posted by Volkswizard. Didn't get the feeling he knows much about the Cupra though:cheers:
  8. Rob66

Rear wiper life of its own!

Hi guys I have seen a similar fault on the MK3 thread but couldn't see anything here. The rear wiper on our 2010 5dr has started to come on by itself over the last few days, just randomly starting for no apparent reason. Has anyone else come across this or got a solution? Many thanks Rob
  9. Rob66

Cupra Lux leather?

Hi folks Has anyone got a picture of the full leather seats in the 290 Lux that they could post please? I've had a good look on the net but seem few and far between. If anyone has any views on them would be good as well - I was about to order a straight 290 but have been offered a good deal...
  10. Rob66

Transfer Non Personalised (original) Plate to new car?

Hi all, I have had my current Leon 10 years now and was lucky enough to get a pretty good plate when i bought the car. I have now seen an ex demo Leon and would like to transfer my existing plate to it (so an 08 plate to an 18) if I buy it. I have found info on line re retaining personal...
  11. Rob66

Window issues - Up is Down! & Down is Up!

Okay folks, here is an odd one for you, so bear with me. Ibiza Mark V – 5 Door. 2010 First thing was the driver’s door wouldn’t open from the outside. Now I am really careful with cars but apparently it needed a new door handle (the internals I guess). So car went in and new handle was...
  12. Rob66

Driver's door won't open.

Hi all The driver's door handle of our 2010 Ibiza has felt a little stiff for a few days. It now refuses to open from the inside, opens fine from the outside. Will get it booked in to be looked at, but has anyone else experienced this or any ideas? The only other 2 issues we have had...
  13. Rob66

ESP Light on Possible G201 Erroe

Hi Guys After 8 years of no issues (only 36k) and a FULL SEAT Service History, i got in the car this morning to discover that the ESP light was illuminated and i cant turn it off. :( My hunch is that this could well be the G201 Brake Pressure fault (mentioned in the SEAT Altea Sticky...
  14. Rob66

Ibiza 2010 Boot won't open!

Hi guys Have done a search and a few things on Google but all for earlier cars. gf just got home and the boot is locked shut, I have tried locking and unlocking a few times but nothing, any help appreciated, is there an emergency internal release? Thank you Rob
  15. Rob66

Cupra 280 Popping and Banging `Worthing`

Hi guys For the first time yesterday I was immediately behind a 65plate black Cupra with the sub8 wheels in Worthing. Really good looking car anyway what impressed me the most was the pops and bangs from the exhaust (it was only going slow) sounded fantastic, the exhaust looked normal spec...
  16. Rob66

SC Boot Liner

Hi All Has anyone got the SC official SEAT boot liner, if so what do you think quality wise? I saw a couple on Amazon last week for a good deal cheaper but these now seem to have disappeared. Any recommendations, I think the rubber SEAT one is about £60 which isn't too bad I guess, they...
  17. Rob66

Sidelights?

Hi Guys, Question about the LED side lights. Something I noticed today all the mk3s I have seen have either just the DRLs on or at night the DRLs and the dipped beam (the strip of 5 or 6 rectangular LEDs). What do the lights look like when the side lights are on (first position of switch)...
  18. Rob66

FR 1.8 ordered

Thanks for advice guys, my FR 1.8 SC is now ordered. Was a tough decision as my Pre-facelift FR has really been a great car, in the past have been bored and changed cars after a couple of years but this one will have had for 7years by the time the new one arrives. .but think this is right...
  19. Rob66

Advice on FR 1.8 order

Hi guys Well I think I have just about made my mind up to get a MK3. ;) I was seriously considering a Golf GTi or even a GTD, as many others have but was looking at another 7k on top of the price and I`m not sure I can justify the extra. So was at the dealer earlier in the week and am looking...
  20. Rob66

Qu re Free Tech Pack

Hi All, Apologies if this has been covered before but couldn’t find on a search. ;) Been looking at upgrading to an FR 180 and I have a quick question re the Free Tech Pack Offer. The Offer says free pack worth £1930. When you run through the configuration on line and you add the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.