Search results

1. gemini

Anyone tried replacing rear BAY15D bulbs to LED?

the Leon uses 'BAY15D' bulbs. That specifies everything, so I guess this isn't the problem.
  2. gemini

Anyone tried replacing rear BAY15D bulbs to LED?

I bought a par off ebay, they didn't worked very well, as I constantly had yellow sign on my dash. I figured out I might buy canbus version, now they don't even light up. Anybody found a working solution?
  3. gemini

OBD II Bluetooth adapter

Just wanted to thank you guys especially who posted the amazon link - it works flawlessly.
  4. gemini

water coming from passenger footwell

I would also check if the car was crashed at that side. Maybe after the crash it was sloppy repaired...
  5. gemini

Change "Leon" badge on the back?

yeah I figured out they are form an MK2 I just wanted to know if anyone of you purchased this via ebay as no matter what I've tried can not find one. (just wanted to save time and fuel costs to go to a SEAT dealer and buy one)
  6. gemini

Change "Leon" badge on the back?

Anyone knows part numbers for the new Leon's "LEON" badge or tell me an ebay link where to get one. I saw both the second and third generations have LEON written on the trunk in the middle. I want the same with no "SEAT" on the left side. Any help appreciated. I am trying to make the exact...
  7. gemini

Pics - White wheels on black Leon's

should be 18" with 225/40R18 tyres if he used the appropriate wheelsize
  8. gemini

OBD II Bluetooth adapter

thanks guys for the replies thanks mate, but I live in Hungary and this seller posts only to UK
  9. gemini

OBD II Bluetooth adapter

thanks for the info mate!
  10. gemini

OBD II Bluetooth adapter

Anyone used similar device before? So basically before I buy this app: LINK and this bluetooth device: LINK I would like to know if they can work together, or not? Thanks
  11. gemini

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

thanks, I really hopw this will solve the problem.
  12. gemini

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

is it just me, or the images really do not download in the opening post? I just faced this leaky footwell problem, and I thought I might fix it while not working tomorrow.
  13. gemini

Leon mk3?

I really like the new Leon, it does hame some influences from both Mk1 and Mk2 if you look at that way. Also it's close to Audi's and VW's current 'edgy' design.
  14. gemini

Coil Pack Replacement (DIY) **Picture Heavy**

altough I have the 1.6 16v it is exact the same method how you change coil packs. great guide! I don't know whether you guys have it in the UK but the best available based on many Renault and VAG owners are BERU coil packs in the 1.4 16v and the 1.6 16v motors. Be sure to look for them next...
  15. gemini

Aura Stereo

let me add, that what Cibao wrote earlier will also work, mine did. now if your srceen flashes "SAFE" for about a second and then shows "2000" DO NOT PRESS PTY/PROG!!! altough your manual probably would say to do so. Instead start putting your code in right away. Mine was 1738 so I had to...
  16. gemini

Audi A4 Concert II head unit - will fit?

thanks mate, the only slight problem is that my brother is living in Birmingham and I am 4000 km away from him in Budapest :) I have to know it for sure before he travels with it back home.
  17. gemini

Audi A4 Concert II head unit - will fit?

Hi everyone - my brother just bought himself a Concert II head unit, but it turned out it is not for his A3 as it is wider. It seems that it will fit my Leon, but I am not sure. It came from an Audi A4.
  18. gemini

REAR aero wipers

I have a Touran rear aero, works great, fits great. ~ less than a half inch shorter than the original one, but doesn't really care. looks better than the Fabia one IMHO - on a second tought: the new Fabia Estate has the same exact aero as the Touran and I thing the length is about the same
  19. gemini

Leon rear wiper conversion

you could also consider the Touran rear wiper which is just like half inch shorter than the original one. it is full plug-n-play
  20. gemini

Post your angel eyes pics please

yeah, thanks for the input guys problem with the black angel eyes, that I don't like them :) so it looks I'm going to stick to the original ones edit: hell, are these angel eyes expensive in the UK! check ebay.de, they are selling FK's for 99 eur /pair
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.