Search results

1. Stoker20VT

Annoying Missfire/Hesitation

When my car starts to boost it holds back and starts to missfire. At first i thought it was a dodgy coil, but its been happenings for a few month now and it hassnt popped. Only fault code i've got is the lamdba after the cat. Would this cause this problem? If so i'll get one today...
  2. Stoker20VT

Silicone size help..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us What size pipes do i need for these two in the picture? Diameter, degree, length? Thanks alot!
  3. Stoker20VT

Strange Air flow meter problem .....

FIXED!! Just had a quick look under the car on my lunch break today and noticed a dodgy looking boost pipe. Got home and found a corroded/snapped jubilee clip around the boost pipe. Fixed this and cleared the codes and its running better than ever :) :) :) :) Thanks for the replies guys :)
  4. Stoker20VT

would a burst pipe do this? Although boost gauge is still reading -22
  5. Stoker20VT

yeah seem fine to me. swapped for another new 1 and its exactly the same When plugged in pops and bangs and cuts out. When unplugged, fine except no boost obviously. I have no idea :(
  6. Stoker20VT

same numbers, end in DX. going to swap this new 1 for another, if that doesnt work it will be garage time..
  7. Stoker20VT

any ideas? Or garage job?
  8. Stoker20VT

cannt drive it its that bad when plugged in. Hesitates, jumps, cuts out, pops when revved.. I have no idea what it can be now..
  9. Stoker20VT

My car started running like crap and cutting out yesterday. So i read the fault codes and it said the MAF was nackered 16486 (low voltage). Was confirmed when i unplugged the sensor it worked fine.. Bought a brand new Bosch sensor and housing to day and fitted. Only to find its exactly...
  10. Stoker20VT

Maf Prices..

thanks guys, got my mother a nice list of places to ring tomorrow while im at work :p
  11. Stoker20VT

Maf Prices..

just had a look on there, couldnt find 1 for the Cupra? Need to get 1 sorted by tomorrow :(
  12. Stoker20VT

Maf Prices..

My Maf has just nackered :( What price am i looking at paying? And weres the cheapest place? Stealers or motor factor? Thanks!
  13. Stoker20VT

what coilovers too get for mk3 ibiza cupra??

I got the Wietec GTN's from DPM performance and i cannt fault them. You get the look and handling but donnt compromise the ride :)
  14. Stoker20VT

Help with my Mk3 Cupra

Cyl. 4 ignition circuit Short circuit to ground 17774 That will be that loose coil pack we spotted.
  15. Stoker20VT

Help with my Mk3 Cupra

17968 - Maximum Engine Speed Exceeded: Engine Warranty VOID
  16. Stoker20VT

Keep blowing fuse num 8

read a few threads and most people said its off the resistors you put in place for the valves on the top of the engine touching the rocker cover. I soldered my resistors last week so checked them and stretched them away from the cover. Put another fuse in and all seems fine. Must of been my...
  17. Stoker20VT

Keep blowing fuse num 8

Washed my car and took it out for 5mins. Noticed it was boosting to 5PSi insted of 21PSI, so plugged it in and got 12 fault codes all relating to sensors. Seen a thread on here saying it was a fuse, so i checked mine and fuse 8 was blown. I replaced it with another fuse (exactly the same type)...
  18. Stoker20VT

uni front mount

Mines stage 1'd and peaking at 21psi and my pipes donnt pop off, even with the clamps i got supplied :)