Search results

1. squeaking noise

engine temp always sits at 90 so didnt think i needed too. also pretty skint at the moment. do i just open the cap and top it up?
  2. squeaking noise

i have a squeaking noise coming from my car. more so in the winter. is that the suspension just playing up because of the cold or does it need replaced. or is it something else. also what can i put in my radiator expansion tank as its well below minimum. cheers paul
  3. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

animalventura play codmw2 and also mag
  4. air con on = poor performance

yeah they are standard size tyres.
  5. air con on = poor performance

just been through its mot in match there when i bought the car! I will check the tyre pressure though. what should they be at as i do not have the manual with me its at my dads.
  6. air con on = poor performance

Its a 1.2. never seemed to affect it before but i have noticed it a lot recently. off topic though the car seem s to be drinking more fuel when i dont have it on aswell. if i put half a tank in when i first got it last about a week and a bit now seems to be 3 or 4 days
  7. air con on = poor performance

i put my air con on the other day while i was in first gear and the car came to a crawl. similar in other gears just not as bad! any ideas
  8. speaker blown

turns out my headunit had been dropped by another company and damaged internal parts. got replaced for free. Cheers for the person who recommended carhifiservices they are top notch. 2 mins took to diagnose it
  9. Do I Want.......

got an aftermarket headunit fitted. its a kenwood one. cant remember the long number after it 8044 something. wont be using an amp at the moment
  10. Do I Want.......

its for the front just now. i will replace the back if i can afford it. I was going to get these http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/9148.html 79.99 reduced to 49.99 but i dont know if that is for one or two
  11. Do I Want.......

whats the difference
  12. Do I Want.......

coaxial or component speakers? cheers paul
  13. Alternative to TT pedals?

my accelerator pedal feels plastic and not rubber when i had a quick look. feels as if its stuck on quite tight too. any ideas?
  14. Hook type wiper arm

just bought sparco aero wipers to find out that i actually dont have that type of fitting lol. any suggestions apart from returning the product. is it a worthwhile task of changing them too hook
  15. Alternative to TT pedals?

ordered Mines just there. so looking forward to them coming.
  16. speaker blown

forgot to say all speakers have not worked since and my headunit has went into protect mode. any ideas? only fitted last week
  17. speaker blown

i have said 160 including fitting! so see what the email comes back like
  18. speaker blown

cheers for that. i have emailed them my budget and asked what they think would be best for sound quality. Not to0 far for me to travel aswell. did they do a good job. Do you know where i can get speaker guards that are on the door. as my passenger one is cracked.
  19. speaker blown

hello all, whats the best speaker size to fit. also anyone seen any deals. cheers bradders
  20. Alternative to TT pedals?

as soon as someone gets them and fits them please let me know. really interested in these