Search results

1. ibiza1.4 formula sport power gain????

Have you a link for the filter?
  2. Ibiza Sport little mods?

cupra splitter, wind deflectors (functional and stylish), led sidelight bulbs and led number plate bulbs. £30 would probably get you the lot
  3. TR's best ibiza 6L.. RZ TDI

It looks as if it rolled out of the factory with them fitted I'm really tempted to try fitting them to mine after seeing that picture :) It's the subtle mods like that makes all the difference
  4. My Mk4 1.4s

some subtle changes you could make are fr upper grilles (honeycomb instead of the slotted ones) polo rear wiper arm colourcode the rub stips on the doors slight drop 30-40mm c2 aerial
  5. TR's best ibiza 6L.. RZ TDI

How did you add the lighting around the door handle? It looks OEM :) did you add footwell lighting as well? led strips? Nice motor:)
  6. has anyone done this?

have seen it done on a black mk5 golf with white wheels. didn't think it looked right. might have been because it was done in a bright white. you could get the roof done in vinyl then if your not keen its easy reversed?:)
  7. overcharged when getting bushs done ?

Thanks. Must look into the tool can they be done with a hydraulic press or is it a must to have the tool?
  8. overcharged when getting bushs done ?

just out of interest what do you use to press the old/new bushes out/in? hydraulic press, vice, diy tool?
  9. service

seems like a reasonable price for a change. i noticed they come with a two year parts and labour warranty which could come in handy good find!
  10. service

thanks for the detailed reply! great help! last year from memory i got oil, oil filter and plugs done by the garage. i changed the pads and pollen filter myself i was comparing the belt intervals with fords as my sister has a ford fiesta which doesnt require the belt done until 10 years or...
  11. service

cheers guys i changed the pollen filter in it a few months back so that should be grand so i dont need to get the gearbox oil changed? don't know when the last time it was changed as ive only had the car a year and half il mention the brake fluid to him at the next service so timing belt, water...
  12. service

hi guys ive got a 2007 seat ibiza 1.4 16v with 37k on the clock at my last service (4 year) my mechanic said the timing belt looked grand and to hold off to next year (this year) to change it. so this year il be getting oil, oil filter, air filter, timing belt, waterpump changed. is it...
  13. Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

still no sign of the bags? sounds like very bad service from bagyards end
  14. Still don't know if my timing belt is due!

could you try phoning the garage/person that carried out the service. if it was too long ago they should have a copy of the sales invoice for the parts/labout etc?
  15. Door lock microswitch Guide

ive just noticed that my passenger door microswitch has stopped working (car locks with door open and interior light doesnt come on) ive been looking at the guide and i feel confident enough to tackle the process of getting the lock mechanism out but am worry about opening the lock to get at...
  16. Acceleration problems

know how you feel mate. ive a 1.4 (85) and it lags when pulling away as well keep us posted how you get on
  17. Acceleration problems

i read a thread a while back where a member with a 1.4 sport (100bhp) had similar problems of pulling away from a junction/roundabout etc and had the same lag issues he took it to seat for a software upgrade which seemed to solve the problem may be worth searching for the thread?
  18. Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

have you noticed any decrease in fuel consumption with the new filter setup? im keenly watching your thread waiting to see some air :drool:
  19. mk4 golf interior light

thanks for the help think il go for the mk4 golf light mainly the map reading lights im after and you cant go wrong for £5 :D can i fit led bulbs in place of the standard ones?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.