Search results

1. seedsy270

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I think the charcoal canister sorted it. Havent had the light/code since fitting a nearly new unit. From what I've read on forums it's either the purge valve, charcoal canister, fuel cap seal or cracked breather pipe from the canister. Apparently overfilling when fuelling can cause issues. I...
  2. seedsy270

What did you and your MK2 do today?

New to the MK2 forum, had the car just over a year. 2.0 TFSI FR. Since buying the car I have done: New Spark Plugs (NGK) New Coils (R8) Cam Follower Evap Purge Valve PCV valve (Old one had split at the diaphragm) The car has just been in for a minor service and MOT this week. While there I...
  3. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

hmm... are they? thats the only way i could get them to fit and they have been doing a good job of wiping the window for quite a few months now.
  4. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

update 1st july 2011 washed and polished Polo aeriel Cupra handbrake Cupra switches Flip key with a cupra cover
  5. seedsy270

Making an Index of Mk4 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

Seedsy's Blue 1.4 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=319822
  6. seedsy270

iPhone Air Vent Cradle

maybe try these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DSL-Brodit-Ibiza-Brodit-ProClip-Center/dp/B001M0H2ZI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1309386273&sr=1-1 or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Puregadgets-Brodit-ProClip-2002-2008-653081/dp/B001JB9JBU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1309385941&sr=8-2...
  7. seedsy270

auto window close unit

ive got that motordiag software downloaded and registered just waiting for my cable to arrive so i can try it out.
  8. seedsy270

Standard Radio Swap...confused

not had the best of luck with the head units got the sony because it had the aux cable but then found the cd player was dodgy then heard about the aux cable for the alana unit so thought il try that but couldnt get it to work even tried a different type of aux cable and still no luck so thinking...
  9. seedsy270

haha sounds like i should get a pioneer then. had the proper cage and all fitted so thats why i wondered about the rubber bung thing. also the threaded hole in the back centre of the sony unit also made me think it mite be the rubber bung thing. mite try putting it on and see if it makes a...
  10. seedsy270

see when you upgrade the head unit from the standard alana to one out of halfords or the likes, do you have to put the screw and the rubber bung on the back? the only reason im asking is that i had a sony unit in and when i put a cd in it skips when you go over the slightest bump thanks to the...
  11. seedsy270

What do you clean your rear with ...?

looks better than the standard one.i currently have the polo one on and when it wipes it misses out a big patch on the rear window and makes a loud screech as it rubs against the glass (needs a bit more filing down) but dont use it that often so doesnt really bother me mostly just for looks...
  12. seedsy270

Aux Adapter for Alana cd player

yea i do have a hands free kit but its not connected to the radio as far as i know. The radio only has the black and brown connections in the back and the aeriel.
  13. seedsy270

still no luck. tried earthing it with a few types of wire (even a paper clip like suggested) but still just flashes up changer and then back to radio :( should i try earthing somewhere else?
  14. seedsy270

what did u earth it to? the screw on the back?
  15. seedsy270

hmm.. having a problem getting this to work. after reading this i thought i'll get one of those cables and it will be easy enough to install, but i was wrong. i have tried two of these aux cables and ofcourse earthed them to the screw behind the rubber bung thing from pin 14 and no luck just...
  16. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

thanks, im going to try it anyway the polo one i have at the moment misses out a big bit on my rear window so if the banana doesn't work might de wiper but not sure tho.
  17. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

Recently at garage to get ready for MOT and find the fault with the ABS light. So a full service with two new tyres was in order. As for the ABS light turns out the ABS pump had packed in sooo he checked with the Seat dealers and they quoted..... wait for it £700 :-o so he found me a second...
  18. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

More pics. Leather gear knob Nokia Bluetooth in behind fuse panel Pollen filter clearly never been changed when i took it out it left a nice pile of leaves in the passanger foot well. OSRAM's full beam LED sides First stage of retro fitting fogs. Got a double pull...
  19. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

More PICS Changing the Washer bottle as it had cracked. aero wipers Polo rear wiper soon to be changed to bannana one. Stubby ariel TT pedals Chrome vent surrounds
  20. seedsy270

Seedsy270's MK4 1.4.

Well thought i'd start one of these things. I have a 2005 1.4 petrol ibiza reference. Not sure what the exact name of the colour is and havent really see many the same colour. As its my first car have to keep mods subtle. a couple of pics of the car pretty much what she was like when i...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.