Search results

1. Bluetooth not working?

mines just gone off cant find a fuse or anything for it, wheel buttons do nothing now and wont come up in MDF display, Do i just replace the box, Does it have to be the same one. Seat want £69 just to look at it Someone help
  2. Btcc kit

cheers for the advice m8
  3. Btcc kit

were Mconversions in Sheffield bumpers any good
  4. Fan keeps running after engine switched off?!?

mine does this every now n again too. fr tdi 170 2010
  5. How much has your leon cost SEAT on warranty claims?

drivers side wiper doesnt park correctly been in 3 times now, had a cheque back for 35 quid from the dealer after i conplained about my diesel cost for the 30 mile round trip
  6. New Leon - Navigation Data on SD Card???

if it does not click in to place u need to go back to a seat dealer to get it fixed
  7. Are my rear parking sensors working?

they should have pointed this out to you after all it even says in the parts book that sensors dont work with aero kit
  8. Goodbye Leon

ive onle had my leon fr since april, i love her best car ive owened and driven i can see me ever parting with her lol
  9. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

from what ive read in the paper today id guess your iPhone 4 works better on BT than it does in your hand :bleh:
  10. What size SD card for RNS310 ?

i emailed tele atlas who make the satnav oftware for the rns310 to see how i got speed cam database and they replied with its not possible, personally i think its carp that you pay all tht money for the rns310 and the only way to get speed cam info is to buy a portable satnav, yet tele atlas...
  11. wiper wont return

no mine was ok just rolled around the joint when i lifted it but no diff when it came to wiping the window, its fixed now bloke brought her back today he said it didnt need any new parts it was just the mechanism had come loose, working perfect now and even got a cheque back for 35 quid for all...
  12. wiper wont return

Yeah the wiper still works fine. I sent a letter (well email) of complaint off to my dealers head office on saturday, first thing tuesday morning the dealer rang me and said they would sort me a car out and get mine in this week i told him wed was no good so he came drove to my home this...
  13. wiper wont return

thanks but i dont think its the motor when i lift the wiper up it just rolls around on the joint the other one is solid, there is a plastic pin that sits in the wiper at the joint and both of these were loose just sitting there, i pushed them back in but it made no difference
  14. wiper wont return

i could get it done sooner but they didnt have a car for me till the 11th so i was kinda stuck, i am writin a letter to the managing director of the company as ive had to back to the dealer 4 times (140 mile in total) cos when i pickthe the car up it had no locking wheel nut tool. it is new i...
  15. wiper wont return

she booked in to get it fixed on the 11th, she said it takes 45 min just to strip it down so they can start lookin for the problem
  16. wiper wont return

Ive only had her a week, the wiper went down made a noise then its been like that since, quite annoyed by it. hope it doesnt take long to fix ive already been to the dealer 4 times to sort locking wheel nuts, im going back tomorrow wonder if they will do it there and then
  17. wiper wont return

i turned the wipers on today it made a noise when it went to the bottom of the screen and now it wont return fully to its "away" position, its sticking out about 1.5 inches, i can push it back in to the side but when i turn them back on they stop in wrong place again, the passanger side one...
  18. Media Aystem sat nav

went to pick car up on monday, he said it is a cd and not sd as he first said, does anyone know how long the disc usually takes to get to dealer
  19. Delivery times

I ordered mine 24th jan, dealer change his group stock order he had placed in december to my spec so i could get it early but its taken the full 18 weeks from his orig december order, pick her up tomorrow. what extras did u ordered. my dealer took ages to give me my date, but then i wouldnt...