Search results

1. m0sch

Water damaged ecu ???? Opinion needed

i had the exact same problem just fater a custo map so i had to buy a ecu off someone on here then sent it to my tuner as its 100 miles away with the broken ecu and he put my map on the 2nd one i bought
  2. m0sch

vag com Q

Yeah bought the lead off tsar site all works fine the lead comes with instructions on how to ibstallbthedrivwr and check the com- ports etc after soon all the instructions everything works fine !
  3. m0sch

Advice on ko4'ing my cupra

get a k04 and send it to CR turbos to make it hybrid with a decent map will see over 300 bhp ;) oh and make sure you have a good intercooler not a crappy one like mine that hold back all your power :lol:
  4. m0sch

vag com Q

excellent thanks for the help ! ill buy off that link :) thanks again
  5. m0sch

vag com Q

bi-com, uni -com, max -com and twin com or iso - com which one ?? cheers
  6. m0sch

vag com Q

On the lite it's got 4 diff things to choose from ?
  7. m0sch

vag com Q

ok which one would i need to download out of the 4 lite versions ??
  8. m0sch

vag com Q

hello i just got a acer aspire netbook for xmas running windows 7 starter i was wondering if it would be ok to use vagcom on it and if so where can i get it ? i know i can get the lead off ebay but thats all i know so far ! thank chris
  9. m0sch

alloy wheel red lip ?

yeah thats looks effective ill get some and see how it comes out its only an idea thats why i didnt really want to paint it incase im not happy with it
  10. m0sch

alloy wheel red lip ?

Thanks I'll have a look when I get home !
  11. m0sch

alloy wheel red lip ?

Cheers pal
  12. m0sch

alloy wheel red lip ?

I don't wanna spend much else I might aswell get it painted lol any ideas people ??
  13. m0sch

alloy wheel red lip ?

my mate told me you can buy a red lip for your alloys off ebay its vinyl and about £15 but i cant seem to find any all i can find is alloy wheel protectors like this which is £45 so nooo lol any ideas where to get the red lip ?? thanks :D
  14. m0sch

Tdo4~tdo5

i know someone with a td05 on a mk4 golf hes running 340 bhp but has print outs for 360 aswell
  15. m0sch

smaller washer jet bottle ?

yeah no worries mate i had all my tools at my parents n they have moved today n i dont really have anywhere to work on my car at my ne flat so bit of a hassle at the mo but once iv got the cooler , pipework n washer bottle etc i can start things moving :) im gonna sit cooler right at the front...
  16. m0sch

nice one time to get this going :)
  17. m0sch

Ol mate I'll text u I'm gonna buy this today too :)
  18. m0sch

cheers, joe did u get my whatsapp message earlier ?
  19. m0sch

wheres the best place/ best one to get that ? thanks :)
  20. m0sch

Bigger Intercooler ??

Yeah suppose just cant really afford one at the mo tho but yeah the grs cooler is crap I know now lol was fine before the k04 but just not good enough now ! Pro alloy is about £400 right ??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.