Search results

1. New car, white cupra

A dunno mate haha. The guy before me basically has it running at over 300 bhp, but its mapped for a hybrid. Am guessing about 250 bhp, but i have no idea. I know the lcr, it used to belong to ma mate drew, he swapped his red cupra for it and then they traded it back. Nice leon likes.
  2. White cupra

500 limit am sure all together, which is rubbish. I used it all up lol
  3. New car, white cupra

you are right so far mate lol. Over 1100 quid and its only been a few months lol. Found out its got a k04 turbo on it aswell today lol, leon injectors, and a bigger fuel pump. Wonder what else al find ha
  4. New car, white cupra

Might go for it mate. Not taking it on the track tho, until I get a better gearbox etc lol.
  5. favourite pic of your car

Love this pic!
  6. New car, white cupra

Well give me a flash on the road mate and al flash back lol. And aye scott got it back last night, driveshaft fitted, its amazing I have like reverse plus 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5th gear! YOu going up to crail on VW euro day?
  7. New car, white cupra

Cheers for uploading the pics scott. The pics are nice, love the mk5, I'am now a fan!
  8. New car, white cupra

What do u drive man, al have a look out for you?
  9. New car, white cupra

aye mate will be at crail on sunday defo. Just come up and speak to me if u see me. You taking the vrs?
  10. New car, white cupra

Far as I know it has a Turbo back exhaust Revo remap Induction kit Forge Dump valve Might have other things done that I dont know about
  11. New car, white cupra

Was in the garage getting the following things fixed. Rear anti roll bar Bushes 2 wishbones turbo housing exhaust fixed engine mount fixed. All that fixed it runs so much better and sounds 100 times better. Round about 240 - 250 bhp i reckon. Gear linkage snapped the day I got it back from the...
  12. Delete

Looking minted claire ;)
  13. Honeycombe grille???

Cheers man. Whites not as gd as you think. Millions of tar and bug smears dotted across my bumper lol. What polish do you use? Looks really shiney
  14. Honeycombe grille???

mate... that pic with the dark rain clouds is amazing btw, what a picture! :)
  15. 1.2 engine rattle

My 1.2 mk4 used to rattle because of the stupid 1.2 12v silver cover. Get it off :P
  16. Need new k03s turbo :(

Was thinking about helicoil but its still under warranty for 3 months for the garage. IF i win my case with trading standards I might be getting a new turbo free of charge, but i'am weighing up my worst possible scenario right now. Now am going to drive to Falkirk cruise tonight with basically...
  17. Need new k03s turbo :(

Well i have only had my cupra one week and I need a new k03s turbo already. The bolts that bolt the exhaust on to the turbo and too big and they have shreded when been taken out. Powerflow in aberdeen fitted the exhaust apparently. Anyone know where I can get a cheap k03s? Cheers guys :cry:
  18. New car, white cupra

Cheers guys. Would appreciate the help on here, to be honest I know feck all about cars tbh. But you have to learn and start somewhere I guess. And I had no idea about the intercooler. Bought a turbo timer from my mates mk3 cupra, straight fit? Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express
  19. New car, white cupra

Not the best tbh. But under the bonnet and places you would think there would be red there isn't. Need to get it booked in to get the Orange peel flaten out. Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express
  20. LCR splitter on Cupra bumper?

Looks good mate. Need to get one now :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.