Search results

1. nick9one1

Just discovered I have a VNT17

from an old log i had, I will get another tomorrow. does that look roughly ok though? I know i have a slight leak! blue = rpm red= requested orange= actual
  2. nick9one1

what should I log? boost pressure?
  3. nick9one1

yeah true. But it doesn't feel like its making that much power. At a guess no more than 130. If it has vnt17 injectors and remap. I'd be looking at 150+ wouldn't I?
  4. nick9one1

so there is no way of knowing? I wonder if the injection quantity has been turned down with vag-com. If it has that would probably be a pretty good indication they are larger.
  5. nick9one1

so to see what injectors I have do I need to take one out and strip it - as if I'm replacing the nozzle? Then see what it has stamped on it?
  6. nick9one1

Thats the actual turbo part number GT1749VB http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/tditurbo.htm this site states that model is from a PD150 euro TDI so Im pretty sure it isn't standard.
  7. nick9one1

no idea, does anyone else know?
  8. nick9one1

bump! do the injectors have the size stamped on them?
  9. nick9one1

110bhp ASV TDI intercooler pipe part number??

ITS the GT1749VB! thats a nice unexpected surprise :)
  10. nick9one1

yes definitely has that big clip mounting for the hose. what model is that?
  11. nick9one1

After trying to replace my 'bodged' turbo to intercooler hose I have discovered that I have a VNT17 turbo. Thats why a previous owner replaced the standard hose. I understand to make this mod worthwhile you have to have uprated injectors (.216) and a remap? Is there anyway I can tell if my...
  12. nick9one1

I was under the car last week and definitely do not have that turbo. I have the one that needs the clip. Is there a difference between these turbos other that the mounting? maybe the turbo was replaced at some point and that's why i had a non standard hose??
  13. nick9one1

aha! http://ffp-motorsport.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=723786&sid=a9e141c34bd008a2442ad6a09b2f5f04 this looks like the part, although I cant see an actual part number....
  14. nick9one1

well i got the pipes! I still seem to be missing one part though. The ribbed hard plastic one goes on the intercooler ok. then the other attaches to it and goes up to the turbo. buts its way too small. and looking at the turbo outlet it seems there is some kind of clip mechanism that attaches...
  15. nick9one1

hmm still difficult to understand! I think it must be either 10/12 or 10a/12a as i guess the diagram shows two different pipes for different engine codes?
  16. nick9one1

Leon not Ibiza. I guess the intercooler on the Ibiza is in a different place so the pipes are routed differently? All the pipes in red are standard, but the green one i want to replace isnt.
  17. nick9one1

Must be the hardest pipe to take a picture of!! Basically its the pipe in green not red. I have also labelled one pipe up with its part number to help you locate things on the diagram.
  18. nick9one1

does anyone know the part number or were I can get a replacement for the turbo/boost pipe that runs from the turbo outlet to intercooler along the lower timingbelt side of the engine?
  19. nick9one1

td 110 what turbo can i use?

the 110 already has a front mounted intercooler. Do you need a bigger one for the larger turbo?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.