Search results

1. kimimaru

New CUPRA Born VZ reaches 62mph in 5.7 and includes paddle shifters

we want urban rebel, my cuora was written off, these didnt convince me to go ev, soon cupra mk4 :). no ev :P
  2. kimimaru

CUPRA UrbanRebel Concept fully revealed with 0-62mph in 3.2 secs (video)

hardcore cars are super expensive and ordinary joe cant afford it. This is another one to join MINI GP, you see one per town . LMAO that urban is to be on £50k price without the options and then ask why the sales are low . LMAO
  3. kimimaru

MIB1 alternatives?

you need both the creen and the unit, they are not compatible, MIB1 screen is not compatiblle with mib2 radio, so you need MIB2 radio and mib2 6.5 or 8 inch screen and replce both the screen and radio on your car
  4. kimimaru

MIB1 alternatives?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165972728763?hash=item26a4bedbbb:g:pVEAAOSwUy5kCFGR&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4FQtnCuargEQdU3KP64Ug6onSsrBGRghkw6SgpoLgSvdyEBsxc97lMROVXB%2BaflY%2Fl%2BESLOjG0DgXDi1P8kGkNilLrJN8z4QPa4OnvPHYVWmBz5inQHvymdI2vK2F%2FFA8C%2FqyBbG9qzj7mq4gAXPmTYzJHWEloCRlpVjK2X68dxYHRykzL%2BXEoU3F...
  5. kimimaru

MIB1 alternatives?

is not expensive to unlock, some places charges £80 or £120 to fully unlock and activate everything, mib2 has various unit, you have plus and standard, some like this one are very good, has dab,satnav,https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/basAAOSwKKFj908Z/s-l1600.jpg screen you can use 8inch 5F0919606...
  6. kimimaru

MIB1 alternatives?

what you need help with pal ? you want part numbers to get ? you need screen and the unit and usb cable, plenty places code it good price, soon as cp is removed it works in any car
  7. kimimaru

Just picked up 2014 Ibiza Cupra, need somones advice :)

The Ride: If you have low profile tires there is no ride qulity. The lower the car goes, the harder the suspensions, the less tires on the car = less confort. less confort also means more damages= vibrations transfered to the whole car creating rattles from doors to dashboard to boot including...
  8. kimimaru

Just picked up 2014 Ibiza Cupra, need somones advice :)

Ticking noise: There is this weird ticking noise behind the glove box, not sure what it is. I had some suspicion that it could be the aircon. It kind of stops when I have my aircon up but its weird that my revs idle also increase when I have it on. There is a fault with the Flap motors in that...
  9. kimimaru

Driver side rattle from under the seat

the only tubes there are fuel pipe, they are covered. did u remove the plastic ? any pic from where ?
  10. kimimaru

Identifying front brake calliper type

Brembo are 370 floating disc . Trw standard cupra 340 cheap looking disc, however there is a clubsport disc that is 340 from GTI clubsport S and it fit cupra and golf R s3, it expensive £370 but its 2 piece floating and looks like the Rs disc and are light.
  11. kimimaru

Are Mtec C Hook discs directional ?

i was wondering on this also, i bought this from audi and they are opposite direction.
  12. kimimaru

Cupra 280 Battery replacement

you can see how much left of battery in cupra, it tell you charging capacity, anything under 40% car starts to drink a lot more fuel
  13. kimimaru

Cupra 280 Battery replacement

dealer battery with same part number is straight swap, if different from manufacturer specs then need coding and cupra need to be AGM battery
  14. kimimaru

Driver side rattle from under the seat

i have exact the same problem in my cupra it started last month, and started to look for it. was told by the golf gti people there is a exhaust shield at middle of the car, the rust eat the screws and it vibrates however, i did not find it. another person which has golf r told me to remove the...
  15. kimimaru

Virtual Cockpit Installation

if i get secound hand vc would you fit it ?
  16. kimimaru

Virtual Cockpit Installation

can you send me more info please, as i found one used for good price of a written off car
  17. kimimaru

Turbo failure

Not this one, only replaced the 2.0 150 tdi, it was a cat s that i bought so was already half front gone ,believe same car as yours but your turbo must be bigger. i bought turbo from dismantler from a 10k car and fitted it there. done 50K on that car before i sold it . repaired it all my self...
  18. kimimaru

Turbo failure

how much is to recon the original turbo ? for Shure turbo technics are pro can recon it, will be better than cheap blow up from ebay
  19. kimimaru

Cupra driving modes and MANUAL gearbox ?

i had same issue, new clutch kit and pedal , my car is standard no remaps nothing wiped on system. 290 pre here, driving modes affects the car completely, from steering to brake and engine. it affects the pump and affects the pedals also, in eco the engine response is very slow, like tdi. Been...
  20. kimimaru

Before buy a Cupra

Some garages now send invoice to email, and service is logged online. if is manual car u need let it warm then on quiet place, depress clutch slowly and listen to it. if modified car remapped or stages on dsg, manually change gear and see if it jumps quick. also point light to behind alternator...