Search results

1. New member - Hello everyone

Hi Phibbs2014. Good to hear of another ST being ordered, had mine 7 weeks now. I also considered the Octavia VRS but for me it was out of my budget when it came to adding in the extras to up-spec the car. So far I have had no problems with mechanicals, electricals of rattles (he says...
  2. st

I too have a 184 FR ST in technic grey. Had it now for just over a month and so far am really pleased with the car. Have started seeing a few more of these around now too (before I got mine had only ever seen 2 demonstators and 2 in showrooms at local dealers). Interested to hear if any...
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I like what you have done Tardis, particularly the foil wrap and splitter. Something else going on my to-do list with wrapping the bit by the front number plate. I bought a splitter from Seat when I had the MK 2 FR but never got around to fitting before trading it in for the Exeo. Nearly put it...
  4. which color you choosed for your car

I went for a Technic Grey Leon FR ST.
  5. Pool Age Buyers Seat Leon

41 years young and since opting out of company cars am currently enjoying my 5th Seat. Started with a MK1 FR which I swapped too quickly for a Curpa R. Baby 1 came along so traded in for a Volvo V50. After 3 years got MK2 FR. Baby 2 came along so traded in early for Exeo ST. After...
  6. Nevada White paint with black alloys

Think I agree, although I like what Tardis56 and DeanC have done with theirs.
  7. Nevada White paint with black alloys

Just spotted a White FR with Black Performance Alloys on ebay (selling at Listers in Coventry). There are some good pictures at the moment on their website: - http://listers.co.uk/Used/Cars/SEAT/Leon/Diesel_Sport_2.0_TDI_184_FR/155352
  8. Contacts Photos?

I tried with one contact photo on my S3 at lunchtime today. The contact updated and imported the photo but on the favourites screen the button does not show the picture. Am going to look at the picture size later to see if making it smaller makes a difference.
  9. Leon - Mirrordown

Cheers AJ, yep liking the car for sure. Pleased with the choices I made while managing to reduce monthly payments over the Exeo ST that I had before. And there are a lot of nice little functions like the mirror down too. The mirror reverting back does also work, as you said, with the switch...
  10. Spare wheel

Not sure if this makes a difference but I opted for the Seat Sound Pack and mine was delivered with an 18" Spare (also build week 11). Possibly needs the bigger spare wheel for the Seat Sound bits to sit in? That said, there seems to be plenty of clearance for the brake calliper in the front...
  11. Interior Lights Question

Cheers Ant. Really please with it (so far) :) For me one of the main things was to get the car at a lower monthly payment than the Exeo.
  12. Interior Lights Question

Oh, feeling a bit stupid now...:D Thanks for responding, at least I know now before going to the dealer saying these lights don't work.
  13. Interior Lights Question

Yes mate, they are the ones.
  14. Interior Lights Question

I picked up my new Leon ST on Friday and have been trying to figure out how all the new toys work. One question that I can't suss out is that there are 3 lights (LED I think?) ,on the unit above the centre console, which seem to be pointing towards the rear of the car. I have tried...
  15. Leon - Mirrordown

Spot-on, works now... Another excuse for a drive around the block.
  16. Leon - Mirrordown

Thanks TerryT, that makes sense. I have only tested it stationary so will give that a try.
  17. Leon - Mirrordown

Sorry to bring this up again, but I am just trying to set this up on my new Leon ST (collected on Friday from the dealers and lovin it so far...) I can get the Left Mirror to auto tilt using when the switch is in the L position and have managed to set the position to where I want it...
  18. Installing Fan washers

You struck lucky then. I picked up my new ST yesterday (built on the 10th March) and it has the pistol version. I panicked when I just saw your response though as I already have the fans on order.
  19. Swapped old leon for New Leon ST FR 2.0TDi (184PS)

Looks very nice. Glad your pleased with the way it drives. I collect mine later this week (currently sat at the dealers awaiting PDI and registration) but managed to get a quick look on Saturday. Be nice to see a few of these on the road...
  20. Steel Winter Wheels & Tyres 16"

Excalpino, I will be collecting my Leon ST later this week (with the same 18" wheels as yourself) so will have a look to see which size space saver I have. I always assumed that as there were 2 sizes listed on the configurator it needed an 18" space saver for a reason. I seem to remember a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.