Search results

1. rsmith

clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

Yes you did sell me the clutch through here! SB did replace the clutch but only after blaming everything else, and now the second one lasted 7k, everybody knows the SB problems, just trying to save these guys from having their cars off the road for endless weeks. The forums speak for...
  2. rsmith

clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

Personally I would avoid SB clutches, I had one replaced under warranty and I had to replace nearly everything on the clutch system to satisfy SB, I did new lines, NLS shims, new master and slave and only then did they replace the kit, 7k miles later it went again so I cannot recommend them at...
  3. rsmith

LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

Still haven't been able to get the car on the dyno, the weekend I got back from Chicago the nearest dyno(2.5hrs away) was booked out, I'm in Mallorca at the moment soaking up the sun because ours summers have gone to shi t for the past few years, it will be another week before I have some...
  4. rsmith

Wild Willy's Leon Cupra R- 325 Badger Horse Power.

where's feed from, is it the standard one or some other piping?
  5. rsmith

Wild Willy's Leon Cupra R- 325 Badger Horse Power.

What intake are you running? do you have a cold air feed to it?
  6. rsmith

Looks like the v1 to me, below are the V1 vs the v2.2 I have. Apologies for the crappy picture, my hands are still shaking from all the pints last night! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. rsmith

Well we still need to get this on the dyno, the proof is in the pudding as they say!
  8. rsmith

I have a V1 and a V2.2, .1mm doesnt leave much room for error. Bill are you able to check out a V3 over a 54mm shroud.
  9. rsmith

You know i am wondering should i get a B5 hooked onto this turbo, i have 2 of them, but the billet adapter needs to be machined out. @ Bill what clearance do you normally use for your Billet adapters, the F23 is 54mm diamater on the inlet.
  10. rsmith

As will i, i need to travel next week to Chicago but i am thinking of ways i can get a dyno in on the way up or the way back from the airport.
  11. rsmith

I'm really enjoying this turbo, i have it set to boost to 23psi and it holds 21/22psi solid to redline, that makes for awesome power delivery, a nice flat power band.. Rock on. This F23 just kicks the CR turbo's a$$ on some many levels its not even funny, its a totally different driving...
  12. rsmith

views on cold side dump valve kit.

Dv noise might be louder, engine bay will look cool and apart from that they are a waste of money imo , forge argue moving the dv away from the standard location helps prolong the life of the dv as it's colder down by the front of the bay. I recently undid mine, it just complicates the...
  13. rsmith

Pics of red LCR or LC with the Seat sport rear spoiler

Is this the spoiler that sits mid way down the rear of the car, if it's the same one I am thinking of then don't do it, it's looks nasty, your car of course and everyone has different taste. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  14. rsmith

Its a cast wheel, the actual verified dimensions of the F23 inducer are the same as the 2283 but the F23 has a bigger exducer, 58 vs the 2283 56. So to round off. Inducer/exducer size. F23 = 46/58 2283 = 46/56
  15. rsmith

Righto Ladies, I have been tinkering all week with the engine bay, re-routing pipes, remove the DV relocation BS, checking connections etc... i have done everything but a full boost leak test, but i am pretty confident she's fairly tight. ;) I still haven't had a remap, i am just using...
  16. rsmith

CN one???? @ Doug, DV noise is a personal preference, i like stealth, loads of lads looking for loud DV's on here, so the Diverterinator will be up to the job, i'm gonna leave it on for a bit, makes me fell young again.
  17. rsmith

No point doing logs, MAF is screw balled. I did get out and do some spins, that DV i talked about earlier is on the car, the one that looks like it came out of an engine room on a ship, well it sounds like it also, this thing is LOUD, its the loudest DV i've every heard on a car actually, i...
  18. rsmith

Sorry lads, i've been hard at it all day. The turbo is fitted, i spent most of the day rerouting pipes and cables for the new TIP and basically checking everything the mechanic did, its all good now, just finished.I must say apart from the PCV hose on the TIP not matching up the TIP is a very...
  19. rsmith

Still in the garage, it won't be finished until tomorrow :thumbdown: Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  20. rsmith

Popcorn and beer, mmmmmm. I did my current turbo logs last night, there were brutal not much over a stock k04, I was thinking about pickin up a new MAF, but i will hold off, i want to see like for like.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.