Search results

1. fault code 17705

2. fault code 17705

sorry if this is a bit of a newbie question but how do i do a smoke test
  3. fault code 17705

to be honest mate im not sure whats what at the moment under the bonnet does any have a link to an engine diagram for a auq. just so i know what to look at
  4. fault code 17705

yeah just wish i knew where the bloody thing was leaking from. could this be my n249?
  5. fault code 17705

hi all after getting all my hoses checked and changing my dv to a forge 007 im still getting the fault code 17705. the code stayed off for like a week but just checked it tonight and its came back. has anyone any other ideas of what this could be? thanks
  6. Climate control display

anyone?
  7. HELP!!! water temp gauge going from normal temp to not registering. thermostat, head

Hi had the same problem with my cupra when I bought it. Took it back to garage and they changed the thermostat. Now all is well hope that helps
  8. Maf?

Thanks for clearing that up after posting that I thought what the hell and unplugged my mar and went for a quick spin but I didn't notice any difference really. Then again I only went up the road.
  9. Maf?

hi all applogies if this has been asked but i keep hearing alot about MAF's and keen to learn more about these engines. how would you know if your MAF had gone? and what would happen if you unplugged the cable from a: 1.faulty MAF? 2.perfect working order MAF? thanks kev
  10. Quick question

Yeah it does sound good. Remap is my next mod but need a reputable place to take it near me. (teesside) ther is a place that do superchips but I've heard I'd be better getting a remap
  11. Quick question

Yeah great thanks for the info much appreciated
  12. Quick question

Thanks for that thought I had a problem that's all coz i cudnt hear it With the standard dv and filter or maybe it just wasn't as loud.
  13. Quick question

Hi all I've just fitted a forge 007 dv and a new pipercross panel filter. Since fitting these I can now hear a whistle all the way through the revs after the turbo comes in. Power seems ok for a standard lc. Just wondered if this is nomal or have I got a boost leak thanks keV.
  14. Climate control display

Hi all does anyone know if it's possible to get the climate control unit out of mk1 leon repaired mine has quite a few dead pixels on the display or get new display I got one off eBay but when I've fitted it it's in worse condition than the one that's in now. After the listing said it was...
  15. climate control unit change

Anyone?
  16. climate control unit change

morning all ive just received my new climate control unit for my mk1 leon but im unsure how to remove the old one and dont want to break or mark anything does anyone know how to get to the screws that hold it in? thanks kev
  17. forge dv where to buy?

yeah i was going to ring dpm in the morning too there about an hour away from me. im getting an intermitent drop in boost between the turbo and throttle valve. from what ive been told it could be a split hose or the dv. i reckon its the dv as i cant see any visible splits so i was going...
  18. forge dv where to buy?

thanks ill try them i was just being a bit impatient and wanting to pick one up tommorrow and not wait for delivery. thanks kev
  19. forge dv where to buy?

hi all does anyone know where i can go and buy a forge recirc valve for my leon in the north east. thanks
  20. boost pressure problem....please help

how would i test my dv then?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members