Search results

1. KJS

Seat Leon Copa Lowered

Anybody?
  2. KJS

Seat Leon Copa Lowered

Hi Guys, Anybody on this forum have their Seat Leon Copa SE lowered?? Could you kindly share your pictures? Thanks KJ
  3. KJS

Dashcam best investment yet (Seat Dealership Service)

Any further update on this @jaba101?? :think:
  4. KJS

My 2009 Leon 1.9 TDi Black Edition (FL) Project

Cheers, yeah remember reading somewhere but I think adjustment was made to the bump stops to extend them out?!?!
  5. KJS

Thanks a lot mate for the advice. Went ahead and got them fitted to me Leon. One thing though, have you noticed that if the boot is closed for a longer period then it doesn't fully open up?
  6. KJS

Shnazzle's 2010 Yellow CupraR

The Cupra R is looking nice mate :) I was also tempted to trade in my CR170 for a blue Cupra R local to me but looks like it will be staying lol
  7. KJS

Car is looking awesome. Mate what struts did you use for the boot pop up? Can you please share the part numbers?
  8. KJS

Sub / Amp earthing point

Hi Guys, Where is the best place in the boot for earthing? I used the luggage hooks but they don't seem to be very reliable :(. My sub keeping popping during on and off and driving me crazy lol. Even sanded the paint down but no joy. Please advice?
  9. KJS

Rns 315 dab

Anybody???? Do I need to get a different type of DAB aerial?
  10. KJS

Rns 315 dab

Hi Guys. Does the DAB in RNS 315 need enabled via VCDS? Because it seems to work fine when stationary (have a window mounted DAB aeriel) but when I switch the ignition onn it seems to lose signal right away and wont come back on? :shrug: Anybody? Thanks
  11. KJS

Gracey's Mk2 Cupra Revo Stage 2, New pics! Possible sale!

I knew it :) Nah I was just tempted on the car, as I had recently bought a FR from Sere. Did you deal with Chris Curry by any chance?
  12. KJS

Gracey's Mk2 Cupra Revo Stage 2, New pics! Possible sale!

Cupra is looking nice :) You didnt happen to buy this cupra from Sere motors?
  13. KJS

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

Yeah man I know what you mean lol. After that encounter with the Cupra, I almost traded my FR for a facelift Cupra. Only thing stopped me from doing so was the amount of ££££ I had already spent on the car and plus would have lost on the exchange. :( I should have test driven a cupra :p...
  14. KJS

Tell me about it mate :cartman: I made the mistake of running into a 335Bhp Mk2 Cupra :whistle: He gave me a chase of 10 car lengths :-o :cry: My car totally felt slow compared to his :shrug: Next time I see a cupra in my rear view mirror, I shall be moving outta his way :rofl:
  15. KJS

ZEN's FR TDI

If you send David @Sere a PM, he should be able to sort you out with the cupra wing mirrors. I think they are about £50 for a pair. Saves you painting them ;) I am sick of looking at my Silver FR ones lol
  16. KJS

ZEN's FR TDI

Nice colour. I think gloss black wing mirrors, eibach sportlines, Triple R front splitter and BTCC rear spoiler will finish the car up nicely.
  17. KJS

Very nice mate :lol: loving how the Type R is screaming to get ahead and whereas the Leon just leads the way quietly :rofl: I gave a S2000 run for its money in my Revo Stage 1 Leon FR CR170. Packing out 218Bhp with 340ft lb of torque :) and I still have my DPF :happy: Btw Lovely Leon mate ;)...
  18. KJS

Leon Mk2 FR 170 - Eibach Springs

Thanks bro. Well stuck two suitcases :rofl: so hopefully that will speed up the process. But what do you all recommend when I should get the wheels realigned? Its coming upto a week tomorrow.
  19. KJS

Yeah looks like it. I am pleased with the front but the rear is annoying me lolz. I was looking at your thread and looks like your rears was same height as mine. I am gonna stick two hevey suitcase in the rear to see if it makes difference :cartman:
  20. KJS

Hi Gracey you can get them from Damian @ DPM Performance. Think the rear could definitely do with some spacers
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.