Search results

1. smudge2011

Leon Cupra 300 ST Powerflow Rear Boxes

I have for sale Seat Leon Cupra 300 ST Powerflow rear boxes, with duplex slash cut round tailpipes. Was disappointed with the standard sound but didn’t want to mess with the car too much. This gives the car a nice subtle tone in comfort but burbles and pops in Cupra. Basically sounds like it...
  2. smudge2011

Maxton rear diffuser on 2019 Leon ST

Hey Can anyone tell me if the Maxton rear diffuser sticks out much more then the standard one, from maxton website looks like it does. I’ve recently had a custom exhaust fitted and don’t want to tail pipes to look like they are too far in. Other option I guess is a Rieger which doesn’t look...
  3. smudge2011

2019 Leon ST 300 Paint Code

Cheers both, super helpful as always 👍🏻 I will contact seat motor parts later today.
  4. smudge2011

2019 Leon ST 300 Paint Code

Hi I picked up my 2019 Leon ST300 couple of weeks ago, very happy with it especially after giving it a proper clean. Although I have a nasty stone chip on the bottom of the passenger front door. This is the newest car I’ve ever owned so not sure if I’m behind the times but I can’t find a...
  5. smudge2011

Recon or new?

Just called midland turbos. Have not got any exchange units available at the moment, so would recon my unit for 325+vat. 2 year warranty Is that a good price?
  6. smudge2011

Recon or new?

Cheers for the posts people. Think I will go recon! Like you say get a years warranty anyway... Cheaper as well. Does anyone know how the Midland turbos process works? Do they have units ready to go or do you have to send them your turbo?
  7. smudge2011

Recon or new?

Only had it 4 months and looking to keep it for another few years. Would you still go with a recon? bearing that in mind. Spoke to garage earlier and they have said the oil has gone into the cambers and hardly any oil reading on the dip stick. But turbo is totally shot and cant crank it till...
  8. smudge2011

Recon or new?

Hello mate no its a TDI 150 ARL
  9. smudge2011

Recon or new?

:weedy: Anyone? Would appreciate any ones feed back or opinion?!
  10. smudge2011

Recon or new?

I have done a search! But can't really see an answer. Basically looks like my turbo has gone & I'm hoping it has done any internal engine damage :cry: Not looking to go hybrid although would love too. Only had the car for 4 months and planning to keep it a few years! What would guys go for a...
  11. smudge2011

Major problem, need help!

Hello mate no haven't checked the belt. I assume that when the RAC bloke cranked it, it must still be in one piece? Gonna have to take it to a garage, need it back on the road ASAP :cry:
  12. smudge2011

Major problem, need help!

Right where to start? Got a Leon Tdi 150 Was driving along, funny noise like a hose popped off & big loss in power. Limped it to a car park. Checked all the hoses seemed fine. Switched it off then on again, start smoking. So switched it straight back off, called RAC came 1hr 30mins later [:@]...
  13. smudge2011

HID Help

I've got 6k fitted and never been flashed or anything! Did have 8k in my old Leon, got a few flashes with them in.
  14. smudge2011

Deciding on what wiper arms :S

Sorry if i'm being dump! But what is the purpose of fitting golf wiper arms? If its just to be able to fit aero style blades. You can buy retro fit aero blades, which probably cost the same as one wiper arm...
  15. smudge2011

Leon FR 150 - Awesome remap! Clutch doesn't agree!

lol don't it just, this DMF/clutch business been putting me off for a few months & due bonus from work. Not sure the wife will agree, but what she don't know won't hurt her! ;)
  16. smudge2011

Neuspeed P-Flo Intakes

Euro car parts sell S2000 air filter £18.60 inc vat ;)
  17. smudge2011

fitting a PD150 Turbo - Priming Oil into The Turbo ?

Be careful on the oil feed pipe decision! Depends where you get it from, but I work for Euro Car Parts and if you don't change the oil feed pipe it invalidates the warranty on the turbo! Might be worth checking from where ever you plan to get it from.
  18. smudge2011

Stick or screw?

The originals are screwed! I'm gonna go for the stick option I think, looks cleaner! Got some body trim tape that is used in body shops, should do the trick... :D
  19. smudge2011

Stick or screw?

Silly I know, but how have people attached there number plates? Screwed or stuck? Got some new ones, because the old ones were really tatty. But can't decide whether to stick them or template old ones to drill then screw them on?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.