Search results

1. Graham89

Opinions please.

Blue or Red imo. Car looks nice btw
  2. Graham89

Cupra s and R s what they like on fuel then?

i'm only 20 on my leon all mods declared with remap and costs me £800
  3. Graham89

Cupra s and R s what they like on fuel then?

Before remap i was getting 28-30mpg and after map im sure im getting nearer the 32 mpg. Might be placebo effect though
  4. Graham89

Rough running!

Possibly. Serviced recently? It's handy to have a spare coilpack if you get a bit of spare cash to keep in the boot. You never know it may get you off that hard shoulder one day..... As for rough running. Get it scanned to see if any faults have saved.
  5. Graham89

induction noise?

Secondary Air Pump
  6. Graham89

Just put a deposit down...

Glad your happy mate. I've had mine 5 months now and still love it. Had so many problems with it and managed to stick with it now. Just had it remapped to 209BHP and it certainly don't hang around lol
  7. Graham89

Repairing cracked alloys?

I don't like the idea of a repaired alloy personally. See if you can source a spare one to replace it
  8. Graham89

its all going wrong

Second hand car is such a gamble. Some are brilliant but most have hidden faults and niggles. I've found in my experience that when i have had a car for 6 months or so and the new'ness feeling has gone, you are more accepting the little faults that arise with the cars. When you get it and on the...
  9. Graham89

Spark plugs

Should last more than 6k miles. I do mine roughly every 10-15k which is usually once a year for me.
  10. Graham89

My Wastegate is seized/broken..

An excuse to buy a big turbo ;)
  11. Graham89

My Remap

It seems fine at the moment no faults logged and pulling like a train throughout the whole rev range.
  12. Graham89

MAF lasted 4months

Nope no EML light just came up when i pluggd a code reader on it. Cleared the faults and cleaned the MAF now all good. If you take the MAF out the pipe you will see a paper like element inside the square hollow part. Hard to describe or imagine but will come clear once you got it in front of...
  13. Graham89

MAF lasted 4months

Sluggish performance, lumpy idling. Hit the limiter feels like you hit a wall lol. These were what i was getting. Bit of brake cleaner on the white paper bit on the maf made it go from black to white the amount of dirt on it was terrible. Feels like brand new now lol. Not sure how long it will...
  14. Graham89

My Remap

Most probably i got completely lost and held up in all sorts of traffic lol. Its Imperial Blue Y reg completely standard looking on the outside. I've cleaned the MAF with brake cleaner and put it back together. Now it's pulling very well and seems to fly! No fault codes logged as of yet so...
  15. Graham89

MAF lasted 4months

I've just cleaned my MAF with brake cleaner and worked a treat and car now pulls so much harder
  16. Graham89

Oil warning light flashing

As long as the light isnt on then yes. If it does pop up all the time i wouldn't advise it. I'm getting warning light flashing only on very hard driving so once a week maybe. It's something that could be done at home with the right tools. Its a case of draining oil, Getting under car and...
  17. Graham89

no aircon... weird

It may have been regassed, but have a leak so loosing all the gas within a month.
  18. Graham89

Oil warning light flashing

Sounds like pil pick up if its when you booted it. Not the level to worry about i'd be looking at pick up/pump/sensor.. Your in the same position as me on this one. I'm checking the pick up next weekend
  19. Graham89

Tyre repair? opinions please

That's interesting. It was on a Vectra which has now been sold. While i had it it was fine for about a year like that. See what you mean though.
  20. Graham89

Whats with the ticking ??!!

oops my bad my car is a mk1! It's on the drivers side for me however.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.