Search results

1. What is this?

Its tyre dressing.
  2. trade in price

I have just traded my LCR in. I found SEAT offered more than anyone else, but in the end I have gone for a BMW. You have to look at whats in the value of what your trading against. I was offered 10k for the LCR and after some to and thowing got 13K. But it was made up of BMW contributing to...
  3. stage 2 mods.

334bhp from a stage 1.......... Stage 2 maps are normally just Stage 1 maps with a down pipe mapped in. What rolling road was that on and what did it run standard?
  4. Mk2 Cupra Grill Stolen

been a lot of that round my way as well. Someone has tried to pull the rear valance of my LCR but just damaged it and run off before they got it all the way off. Found it in the morning.
  5. REVO vs APR (differences in potential gains)

Ok so you believe everything that people tell you? Untill you see it or try it how the hell can you formulate a conclusive decision? You come on here asking for advice and one of the APR staff offers you some help, your being a bit unfair in my view just trashing everything he says.
  6. Coilovers! Coilovers! Bleeding coilivers!

You answered your own question in my view :-) if your not tacking the car then i would just go with springs.
  7. Leon MK2 Stage 2+

I Would hope the LSD would stop that. And I assume the WALK kit just moved the positioning of the wheels a few mm? Does it make that much difference?
  8. Leon MK2 Stage 2+

Nice one. I am not sure on the WALK Kit. Not sure what benefits it offers really. Mine has 24k on it and slips on the Stage 2 when it gets to temp. I have seen a few with slipping clutches with only a Stage 1 map :blink: Like I have said as well the Dog-bone is the only mount I will be...
  9. Leon MK2 Stage 2+

Defo Need a clutch to go with that, my LCR clutch slips with just the Stage 2 Map and some people slip with just a stage 1 map. Engine Mounts, On previous cars I have just done the Dog Bone, Ill be doing the same with the LCR. The other mounts are fine.
  10. Induction kits

I am on the standard box with APR stage 2. Yes I tail off and lose some power past 4.5K but its only 10 or 20BHP.
  11. Leon MK2 Stage 2+

I am only stage 2 at the moment and my RR clearly showed that the standard intake box was causing me to lose power at the top end when i hit 4.5K. I would also say You might want an LSD to keep the power down. I am an APR guy and the reason for this was simple...... No charge for upgrading...
  12. Thinking of getting another Cupra Or Boca?

Ha ha Dave the MK2 Leon just isnt as good as the Mk1 to drive, and the Ibiza was amazing with the DSG over MK with all our roundabouts. I cant explain it, I loved that Boca. Mardon. I might give you a shout in 8 weeks or so. :-)
  13. Buying a car with outstanding finance? cant sell my car.

I have sold cars that have outstanding finance. All you need to do in the advert is just say "The Car has outstanding finance that will cleared with the funds from the sale of the car, on the day of collection buy or with the buyer. Information on finance company and agreement number will...
  14. Piper exhaust mk2 leon

I have a Piper TBE and its awesome. I prefer it to the BCS but then I would. :-)
  15. Seat update found internal problem when removing spark plugs

Might be the ceramic of the plug has shattered, I have seen them crack under the heat from these engines and if removed in the wrong way they may shatter.
  16. Thinking of getting another Cupra Or Boca?

Thanks for the offer mardon..... But I want to get one from a dealer so if it goes bang I have somewhere to take it back to. Anyone have any idea on my questions. I have asked the SSS guys as well but there are not many of them with experience of this engine. Also after seeing one on the RR...
  17. Thinking of getting another Cupra Or Boca?

I was putting 4 sets of plugs in it every 10K and the Oil consumption was awful. I traded it in for a MK2 LCR but its just not as fun to drive. Interesting...... So did the new engine code have the newer pistons and rings? I was Talking with NGK before i got rid of mine and there impression...
  18. Thinking of getting another Cupra Or Boca?

Hi All Ok a few years ago I had a Boca. It has been mentioned on here a few times (KM59RUJ) Now I am thinking of building a Leon track car and want a daily driver. I am finding myself looking at the Cupa's and the Boca's again. As well as looking at the Fabia VRS. I had one of...
  19. Cupra/Bocanegra Silencer Removal

I am not saying its right or wrong etc I am just stating whats happend to a friend of mine. It may never happen to anyone on there. The turbo basically over heated, I am not a technician so I am just going on what he has told me. SEAT warranty does state in the T&C's that any change to the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members