Search results

1. Replacing Battery on LCR

Was hoping that'd be the case, cheers mate!
  2. Replacing Battery on LCR

I got my new battery today, got the two terminals off and then realised there's the bracket still holding it in down the bottom. How exactly do I get to this? Can't figure any easy way of getting a socket/spanner round it with any movement! Does the plastic trim behind the light come off...
  3. Price Guide

Was looking higher than that buddy I'm afraid. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be able to get a higher miler in that range, have a look in the for sale section on here.
  4. Price Guide

Depends what your price range is mate, I'll send over more info if it's within my range.
  5. Price Guide

I have a 2004 plate with 55k on the clocks if you're interested? Where are you based? I'd send you a PM but it seems they're disabled.
  6. Cheapest Cupra R Battery?

I'm in Essex buddy.
  7. Cheapest Cupra R Battery?

I don't know of anyone with one sadly, any idea what the RRP was without the card? Do you know if the one from the link would be good enough? Not too fussed about a few quid just don't want to purchase the £130-odd ones people have been talking about!
  8. Cheapest Cupra R Battery?

Anyone? Any battery? Help please!
  9. Cheapest Cupra R Battery?

My battery keeps dying so I figured it was time for a replacement, I have found a few different ones and so far this is the cheapest. Intending to get rid of the car in the near future so not too concerned about longetivity as long as it works for a decent amount of time. Does anyone know if...
  10. Central Locking Problem Getting Worse, Please Help!

Noone has had an issue like this and solved it yet I assume? Does anyone think it could be down to the battery? It keeps going flat so I'm going to buy a replacement soon, not feeling too hopeful though.
  11. Central Locking Problem Getting Worse, Please Help!

Not really, have all 4 doors with the issue and it's absolutely doing my head in. I want to take it somewhere but tbh it can seem fine for a few days and then show up again afterwards, I'm sure any garage will be laughing and seeing pound signs each time I turn up.
  12. Central Locking Problem Getting Worse, Please Help!

Interesting, thanks. I really need an outcome for this guys, it's driving me crazy and I almost feel like I'm waiting for my car to get broken into when I'm too far away from it. Any help is appreciated, rather not throw money left right and centre until I have a confirmed answer as it's short...
  13. Central Locking Problem Getting Worse, Please Help!

Hi guys, Basically, I've got a really bad problem with the central locking and it seems to be spreading round the car like the plague and getting worse. About 2 months ago I tried to open the rear passenger door, it wouldn't open no matter how many times I pressed the key and wouldn't open...
  14. blower moter part number??

is yours squealing at certain speeds by any chance?
  15. Whole Car Vibrating When Clutch Near Bite Point

Sadly I'm down in Essex, gutted to hear it's going to cost that much, had nothing but problems since the day I purchased the car, I think I'll be putting it up for sale once I've got the flywheel sorted. Cheers for the help though guys. I've had the car for about 6,000 miles, never driven it...
  16. Whole Car Vibrating When Clutch Near Bite Point

Cheers guys, how much am I looking for one on an LCR? Does the clutch need to be replaced at the same time?
  17. Whole Car Vibrating When Clutch Near Bite Point

Just been out to try and move the car off an awkward bit of snow, I've noticed the clutch/car making funny noises when making slow movement but with the snow it just got a whole lot worse. If I lift the clutch up, and just try to get the car moving using that only, it makes a kind of grinding...
  18. Cupra R Passenger Side Rear Door Central Locking Issue

Let me just say, I've searched around and found people with similar problems regarding the rear door not opening but mine seems a little different. From the outside, the door won't open, no matter how many presses of the key, tried the bashing the handle trick whilst pressing the drivers door...
  19. Overheating (Update Post 35, please help!)

Great help, and nice and newbie friendly for me, thanks! I have forwarded this onto the garage to double check he has definitely checked all this before proceeding. I really appreciate your time and effort, top man :clap:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.