Search results

1. Pabs

Mk2 Leon Supercopa - Brake & Caliper Torque settings

Hi all, My 2012 Leon Supercopa Diesel needs discs and pads changing. From searching on here, I’m pretty confident they are: 288mm front 253/255mm rear. Im under the impression that I do not need the multi-spline tool as the caliper carrier at the rear can stat attached and the discs still...
  2. Pabs

Front grill help

I can confirm it fits - basically a direct replacement :)
  3. Pabs

Changing/Replacing Front Door

Nobody done this?
  4. Pabs

Changing/Replacing Front Door

Has anyone got any experience of changing a front door on a mk2 Leon? If so, how difficult a job is it? If I were to get a second hand door and transfer over the door card, mirror etc - is it easy enough to remove and align the new one etc? Thanks in advance.
  5. Pabs

Front grill help

Ok - it arrived today and yes, it fits! I need some more of the plastic clips on the top though, anyone know the part numbers?
  6. Pabs

Front grill help

I have ordered! And yes, a little bit :)
  7. Pabs

Front grill help

Wow, I might have to order one then! Advert states to 2009 only and not FR models which is why I’ve held off! mines 2012 so if yours fits I’ll give it a go
  8. Pabs

Front grill help

What year is your car?
  9. Pabs

Front grill help

Indeed !
  10. Pabs

Front grill help

No good at all I’m afraid - you’ll see that those are for pre-facelift cars, and also not for Supercopa / FR. This thread is specifically for the above. thanks for the reply tho!
  11. Pabs

Front grill help

I’m still looking, found nothing thus far, which is annoying :(
  12. Pabs

Part Number of SuperCopa B-pillar Badge

Genius thanks!! Have surfed eBay for ages and given up - that’s just the ticket :)
  13. Pabs

Anyone able to help, please?
  14. Pabs

Front grill help

No answers to this? bumping the post as I too am interested in the same thing. Hopefully someone knows of a supplier? Cheers
  15. Pabs

General maintenance Aero Wiper Modification MK1 Leon

This guide was written by @Pabs This modification came about when I realised how badly the standard wipers on the Leon were. Not only do they look ugly, but they also tend to leave huge smears across the windscreen, which impairs visibility. My passenger wiper did nothing but smear, no matter...
  16. Pabs

Hi Folks, One of my SuperCopa badges on my B-pillar is damaged - chrome flaking off a little. Does anyone know the part number, or where I can get a replacement? If I have the part # I'll go to SEAT direct unless there is a cheaper/better supplier. Thanks! Paul
  17. Pabs

Changed my sidelights and DRL on 2012 Leon FR+ to LEDs and no errors :)

Ditto - looking for current link for DRL bulbs here too. :)
  18. Pabs

What did you and your MK2 do today?

So.. having picked up my 2012 Supercopa on Thursday evening, I’ve been a busy boy! I’ve ordered (yet to arrive): A genuine set of car mats A replacement set of wheel bolt covers (current ones are faded and white) Updated SatNav maps for the RNS 315 I have, since Thursday: Polished up the...
  19. Pabs

Gas bonnet strut kit for MK2's

Might be interested. Watching with interest.
  20. Pabs

Good car mats??

TPS have a similar issue - only giving individual part numbers. I may just have to take a gamble. Cheers!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members