Search results

1. Pabs

Mk2 Leon Supercopa - Brake & Caliper Torque settings

Hi all, My 2012 Leon Supercopa Diesel needs discs and pads changing. From searching on here, I’m pretty confident they are: 288mm front 253/255mm rear. Im under the impression that I do not need the multi-spline tool as the caliper carrier at the rear can stat attached and the discs still...
  2. Pabs

Changing/Replacing Front Door

Has anyone got any experience of changing a front door on a mk2 Leon? If so, how difficult a job is it? If I were to get a second hand door and transfer over the door card, mirror etc - is it easy enough to remove and align the new one etc? Thanks in advance.
  3. Pabs

Part Number of SuperCopa B-pillar Badge

Hi Folks, One of my SuperCopa badges on my B-pillar is damaged - chrome flaking off a little. Does anyone know the part number, or where I can get a replacement? If I have the part # I'll go to SEAT direct unless there is a cheaper/better supplier. Thanks! Paul
  4. Pabs

Service History of a Mk2 CR170 @ 50K

Hey folks, Having been out of the VAG game for a while, I'm potentially going to look at a car this weekend - a Mk2 Leon CR170. It's done just over 50K miles which is low for the year of the car (2012). Can anyone advise what you'd have expected to see in the service history of a car like...
  5. Pabs

“Downgrading” from a newer Civic to a Mk1 Leon

Hey folks! Long time since I last posted although I lurk on here occasionally ;) Hope you’re all well. So I have a “fun” 2nd car that is a heavily modified 350Z, and a 2010 1.8 Civic as a daily driver up and down the motorway (60 miles a day round trip, although I lift share so drive...
  6. Pabs

OEM Bosch diverter valve part number

Does anyone know what the part number is for an OEM Bosch diverter valve? Looking to take my 007p off and put car back to standard, so need part number to make sure I get the right one. Only need a secondhand one, so long as it works, but seems a few different part numbers out there... Cheers :)
  7. Pabs

mk4 ibiza (cupra) Coolant Temperature issue

Hey folks, Just want some other advise really. My mk4 cupra has recently taken a while to warm up (at least according to dash) - it'll get up to 90 eventually and it'll stay there, but I've seen the dial drop down and up again a few times (but not when on the motorway, usually town...
  8. Pabs

Mk4 Ibiza Budget/Average Speaker Upgrade - OEM Fitment

Hey folks, I've done a bit of searching and I thought it best to ask anyway as times change and new products are always coming available. As it looks like I might have the ibiza for quite some time yet, I am coming around to the idea that I need to sort out the audio - the HU was upgraded...
  9. Pabs

VAG-COM refuses to sync baud rate on Module 01 - Engine

Chaps, As per title, I've vag-com'd this car several times (not mine) and had no issues, but trying to do a scan today, and clear some error codes, it refuses to sync baud rate with module 01, Engine. It works with all other modules, Central conv. etc etc, but obviously the one I really...
  10. Pabs

Facelift Aero Wiper Arms - Photo request

Hey folks, Has anyone got a photo of the facelift wiper arms on their Ibiza? I need to see the end that holds the blade on if possible - and a description may help too if the photo doesn't show it. On my leon - the ends had a pin, on which the blade simply pushed onto. Are the Ibiza...
  11. Pabs

Fitting Boost sensor into Intake Manifold

Hey folks, If I wanted to mount a boost pressure sensor into the intake manifold, is there anywhere already suited for this? Ie a factory hole or something? Thanks
  12. Pabs

Anyone know what this cable is for/does?

Hey folks, Sorry, no picture, but hopefully the description will make sense. There is a cable running from the engine bay, through the firewall, into the passenger footwell, not too far from the pollen filter. It's the only cable going through this grommet into the car dashboard...
  13. Pabs

Mk4 Centre console - Best feeds for power/ign & "lights-on"

Folks, I think I know some of the answers, but wanted to double check in case the mk4 ibiza is any different to the Leon. For the centre console, above the stereo, I need the following connections: constant +12v Ignition +12v "Lights on" +12v (when lights are on, 12v is on connection)...
  14. Pabs

Electronic Boost Gauge - Pressure Sensors

Can anyone help with a query I have.... Lets assume I have an electronic boost gauge, but the pressure sensor is missing. Will ANY electronic pressure sensors work with the gauge, or will it have to be a specific model/type? I assume it'll have to be of the same range as the original (ie...
  15. Pabs

FAO: Ibiza Cupra owners with P-Torque Remaps - Figures/Graphs

Hey folks, Have you got a p-torque remap, in particular stage 2, on your mk4 ibiza cupra? If so, can you post up any RR graphs and/or your figures, and your opinion of the car against other remapped VAG cars (if you've experienced them) Basically, I'm trying to justify going stage 2 to...
  16. Pabs

Boost Leak Testing (Cupra) - confirmation of hose sizes

Hey all, Hopefully someone can confirm a few dimensions for me. I need to find a boost leak on my mk4 cupra - from my understanding it's a case of blocking off the TIP at the airbox end, and also the hose to the bottom of the SAI. Then pressurising until leak is found... I've read on...
  17. Pabs

Exhaust blowing sound - manifold bolts / cracked / gasket?

Hey folks, A search has pointed me in what I think is the right direction, but my Cupra yesterday/today decided to start making what I'd call an "exhaust blowing" sound from the back of the engine area. This noise is VERY bad on start up, and under load, but seems to improve as the car...
  18. Pabs

Show us your Boost Gauge installs!

Hey folks, As per title - can you assist me in making a decision, and show me photos of your boost gauge installs? I believe only options are: 1) A pillar 2) In a vent 3) In centre console under stereo (in pocket location I want the most discrete location, to look OEM. I'm...
  19. Pabs

Non mp3 Alana Headunit iPhone 3GS connectivity & charging

Hey all, I've had a change of heart recently, and so can't vouch for spending big £££ on my car audio system. Now, all I'm looking for, is the ability to PLAY songs from my iPhone 3gs AND CHARGE it at the same time. It also needs to have some form of iPhone Dock, so I can dash-mount it and...
  20. Pabs

Mk4 ibiza cupra/fr rear engine cover support bracket part no needed

Hey all, I'm looking for some assistance from a helpful mk4 ibiza cupra/fr owner. For some very strange reason, I have a component missing from my car, of which part numbers don't seem to exist, and SEAT are unable to get me a replacement. I can't find it on ETKA either. In basic terms...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise