Search results

1. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Rang the AA as i have home start turns out the new alternator is f###ed already one of the resistors has failed and now its over charging the battery. Got towed to the garage and they are looking at it tomorrow. Not happy. But least i know what it is.
  2. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Checked the ecu last night all dry and no sign of water. Been reading that it could be my crank speed sensor or possible temp sensor. Its going back to the garage tomorrow as i cant risk doing my 30 mile trip to work if i cant accelerate. Plus the air bag lights on???
  3. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Any one have vag com i can borrow or plug it in for me to see what that brings up. Im roughly in the Swindon area Wiltshire????
  4. odd-head

V5 Cutting out and Hot start problem

Looks like mine could be the same thing its going back to the garage monday after they fitted a new altenator friday im having constant problems
  5. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

PLEASE HELP my altenator was changed for a brand new unit and all was ok. But today when i went to over take a caravan the car cut out and my dials stopped working and now my air bag light wont go off. When the car gets to about 4000 rpm the dashboard lights all go out but my headlights get...
  6. odd-head

Aaarrgghhhh...... Tolly Electrics!

turns out my alternator had gone too. cost £269.33. that was from chippenham motor company where i bought the car in lyneham
  7. odd-head

Aaarrgghhhh...... Tolly Electrics!

my car is sort of doing the same thing got to take it to the garage on friday. hopefully they say its the same thing.:cry::cry::cry: my battery has only died once. so not sure what my car is doing I hate cars at the minute lol
  8. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

All plugged in no codes so went an got a new battery started up straight away! Result!
  9. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

The car doesnt run so will need to plug it in. Will keep everyone informed
  10. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Ok will give it a try. Borrowing my friends obd2 reader tomorrow see what that chucks up?
  11. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Ok will check voltage should it read about 12 volts??
  12. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Anyone???
  13. odd-head

My v5 wont start???????

Hello:) I drove my car to bristol today no problems ther or back. Stopped about 5 miles from home to get some cash out the wall, then the car started to raise its revs and sit about 1100 rpm. Got it back home still revving high. Switched the car off and went start it again and the car wont...
  14. odd-head

Awful noise when reversing

mine does the same. looks like i need to change my callipers!!
  15. odd-head

how do i get tv on my blaupunkt stereo?

any update on this. i am strapped for cash at the moment. trying to get a mortage is a joke at 23.:cry::cry::cry:
  16. odd-head

this toledo sounds lush!!!

I would love my toledo to sound like this. not so keen on the looks but the air ride is cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZaNhC6D2gU Watch it let me know what you think???? I like it the most at 25 seconds onwards
  17. odd-head

DTM Toledo??

what a cool website, now to win the lottery...........
  18. odd-head

Which tyres do you run on your Toledo?

thanks for the replies. i used to have falken fk452's on my civic and they never let go wet or dry
  19. odd-head

Post The Toledo's

what size wheels you using?
  20. odd-head

Which tyres do you run on your Toledo?

Hello Can you please tell me which tyres you all run your Toledo? I currently have dunlop sport tyres on the car which will need changing soon. Price not applicable just want reviews on tyres used on the Toledo. Cheers Myles
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members