Search results

1. jonboy1066

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Pardon my ignorance... what’s a DRL?
  2. jonboy1066

What night shifts are for! it’s about time it had a clean.
  3. jonboy1066

Not too many and no trails are blocked (Yet) Dennis might change that. It’s a bit sloppy in places and a few big puddles but that’s mountain biking! Expect to get dirty
  4. jonboy1066

Got a day off & it’s landed between storms Ciara & Dennis so it’s a great time to load up the Hardtail & go for a thrash ‘round Bedgebury! It’s a bit of a mess round there but good ol’ mucky fun anyway.
  5. jonboy1066

I dunno who makes em I’m afraid but yeah they’re not great
  6. jonboy1066

Yeah for keeping the vehicles all charged up & ready.
  7. jonboy1066

Paramedic & Team Leader in the Hazardous Area Response Team mate.
  8. jonboy1066

Little bit of time during my lunch break today to get the beast all clean again after my muddy MTB trip.
  9. jonboy1066

Loaded up the new (to me) Leon with the bikes onto the new towball & new bike rack & took my son for a day of shredding at Rogate bike park on his new (to him) bike. Great to get the big downhill rig out for a ride & always good to get out & ride with my son, especially now he’s better &...
  10. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Yeah, when I travel long distances I take 3 - 4 bikes & enough kit for 2 weeks for me n my son so in the back is not an option for the bikes.
  11. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Great! Thanks all! I’ve looked around and have found a local guy who was a Seat mechanic and now has his own business. He’s come highly recommended by the salesman where I’ve bought the car and obviously knows his way around a Seat He’s quoted me £450 for a removable Witter bar fitted with...
  12. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Great! Thank you.
  13. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Thanks mate, yeah I’ve had two Enduro bikes (Wheels off) in my Ibiza for day trips or out for a quick ride. The issue comes when we go to Wales & the Alps, generally we’ll have at least 3 mountain bikes (2 enduro & 1 downhill) and possibly a BMX and a gravel bike to transport as well as all...
  14. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Great! Thanks... do you have a pic of the rear end of yours so I can get an idea of how it looks please?
  15. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Thanks, yeah I’ve been looking at detachable ones as that wouldn’t be there to set off a sensor at all. But they are pricey. I’m looking at the non detachable swan neck and wondering if they’ll interact with the sensors when the rack’s not fitted. Still need to get to Dalby it looks good. I...
  16. jonboy1066

Towbar Questions

Hi, Not been here in a long time but I’m in need of advice please. Yesterday my good ol’ trusted Chrysler Voyager decided to set fire to itself while I was driving home from work, it’s been a great and faithful workhorse for the last 16 years & 160,000miles but it’s time is up, it’s repair...
  17. jonboy1066

mega long drive

It's only 350 miles.....not exactly a mega long drive and not worth the hassle of changing your wheels especially for it. Spend the time better and create a great 7 hour long playlist on your iPod for the journey.
  18. jonboy1066

Very poor Cupra TDi consumption?

Yeah that makes sense in theory........BUT! I filled up my FR TDi 4 weeks ago when the guage said I had 20 miles left in the tank, while filling I vented and got 53!!! Litres in there:blink: Just to see what it could do I've now run it again till it says I've got 20 Miles left to burn and have...
  19. jonboy1066

Very poor Cupra TDi consumption?

That's interesting, my FR is a 2007 '56 Plate and was on 20,800 miles when the problem arose and Seany's was around the same age and the 20K mark too.
  20. jonboy1066

Diesel owners! Miles per tank?!

Well you learn something new everyday!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise