Search results

1. Tom03

Tom03's Luna Grey 1.4 Sportrider (PICTURE HEAVY) [NOW SOLD]

Thought I'd update this with what I've been doing. I sold the A3, I got it looking like this: Forge Intercooler Milltek Sport Downpipe Revo Stage 2 map Put it cosmetically back to standard for the sell I then got a B5.5 Passat Estate with a 1.9 TDi engine, put some Audi...
  2. Tom03

Horton SEAT - Lincoln

Seems like you have been having trouble kinjamin, I think the problem with Horton is that they are concentrated more on their sister Skoda garage.
  3. Tom03

Adam's 2003 Ibiza. FACELIFTED, Coilovers, BBS Split Rims!

It's all fun and games until you need to have passengers in the back :rolleyes::rofl:
  4. Tom03

Tie Mii Citigo Up Sport

I'd rather have a Audi A1. ;) I wonder what the VW/SEAT/Skoda's version of this is going to be... http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/audi-a2-2011-09-14 Audi say the new A2 will be all electric. So I'm going to have a guess and say that the other versions will be electric too?
  5. Tom03

I'm not a fan of reconnecting my water pipes every time they burst off... ;)
  6. Tom03

Don't even bother with that! Just de-wiper it! :lol: Also I must admit that rear valance has grown on me. At first I was a bit :wtf:
  7. Tom03

Starve yourself for a month. ;)
  8. Tom03

Alloy wheel fitments?

My Readers Ride is messed up on here. Most of my images are f:censored:d up!
  9. Tom03

Alloy wheel fitments?

Buy my alloys if you want Adam - A perfect fit. ;)
  10. Tom03

Nazzas mk2 1.4s

It's coming along nicely. You should be proud :)
  11. Tom03

Front Bumper Skirt

Check a VAG car breakers for a second hand one. :)
  12. Tom03

No I'm not pal. If you want them earlier than the next meet you could collect them or I could deliver it for a £10 charge :) Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
  13. Tom03

Without tyres? £300. ;) I am not taking my tyres off because; 1) I can't be bothered to take them off 2) I can't be bothered to sell the tyres separately. I have a buyer who wants them for £350 but I have a £50 discount for SCN members.
  14. Tom03

Yes I am buddy. They are called Calibre Black 2 Motion, 17", 5x100. I am selling them for £300 with tyres, they are mint condition! Just need a little clean lol
  15. Tom03

Aerial removal! Another post I know!!!

Yeah, the anti-theft aerial is not very anti-theft... :ban:
  16. Tom03

Aerial removal! Another post I know!!!

Twist and pull at the same time.
  17. Tom03

MikeR's Ibiza 130 Sport

Looks good Mike! Makes me wish I stayed with the Ibiza!
  18. Tom03

Thanks! Talking of which, have you arranged the next meet yet?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.