Search results

1. cupra dead help !

hi all i have a leon cupra 02 plate have been having problems with it for the 2 years i have owned it but my local garages say the car is fine. basicly was driving down the road my battery light came on the slowly the car shut its self down.. the battery has full charge and is 7 months old...
  2. actuator leak !

ye i have a 007p fitted full turbo hose kit and a catch can also hav the 249 bypass mil has never come on. i have clean my tb and reset it service it every 5k i cant see where the problem could lye
  3. actuator leak !

its a cupra 180 auq engine the fault codes are as follow s 17705 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!) P1297 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent then if i dont clear it a week later i get 17545 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich...
  4. actuator leak !

hi all i have been having boost leak fault for a while now and finally got round to a smoke test / air leak tester. the guy there says i have a huge leak from my catch can the rubber gasket has failed but cant find a replacement also he says there is another leak wich would be causing...
  5. boost leak somewhere

ye its an lc cant post atm as im at work and poping on here in my free time lol how can u here leaks in the system dont get me wrong i found my breather pipes where nakerd due to a strange hissing wich is why i got the catch can but my car sounds like it had this problem a long time ...
  6. boost leak somewhere

am i right in thinking after i have scanned my car and got the 2 fault codes p1297-17705 p1137-17545 and cleared them as i didnt know how old they where in theory the car should b ok ? but my cars still reving itself and lumpy on idle also 2 mins after unplug and gone for a drive my...
  7. could someone please help

worth a try i guesss lol
  8. could someone please help

does this work ?:s come across some fakes before but dont have money for vagcom have read his feed back and most are fine but there a few saying it doesnt work ?
  9. could someone please help

looks like im going to have to find somehwere i can buy this stuff from then ?
  10. could someone please help

ye have checked all my pipes and are fine all tight no leaks that i can see atm and the nearest to a fault code reader is my local garage and they charge a fortune but i have had this problem for a while now and no one can figure out what it is ?
  11. could someone please help

ye thats was 1 week ago i finished all the work its been fine then took it for a drive, and it started again its not all the time and i have a oil catch can fitted and a 007p but no one can shed any light
  12. could someone please help

nno i didnt completley remove it just took the hose off and gave it a quick blast with carb cleaner
  13. could someone please help

im currently having issues with my idle its only when i give it some i.e to overtake then when i come to a stop the revs are all over the shop i have clean the maf the tb and replaced cts thermo and fan switch also 4 new coils and plugs and a oil filter change none of the local...
  14. can anyone help with parts?

ye my local scrappys dont see much of leons tbh there one on ebay so might have to grab that
  15. can anyone help with parts?

hi all on thursday i had an accident just a little one realy but im in desperate need of my front slam pannel and bonnet im not sure where i can get these parts except from the dealer
  16. help

ye the catch can was fine it was alot worse before that was installed i have cleaned my maf and my tb it made a diference to start with then went back to the continious erratic idle. the cts is next to be checked
  17. help

all my breather pipes have been replaced when i fitted my catch can i wil have to check the cts and i have bought a new thermo have to hope its sorts it or going to have to find a vagcom
  18. help

my cars started to feel asif its stalling so i have fitted a 007p oil catch can so far 4 new coilpacks running stage 1 ***** map so today is the day im stripping everything down to clean starting with the tb and maf then sump giving the car a full overhaule if anyone has an insite of...
  19. remap lost ?

hi all 2 months ago i got my cupra remaped and the car was loud and popping all the time then my coil packs one by one went i have now replaced them but the car seems different it doesnt pop and it isnt loud and the power seems slow im wondering if i have lost my remap with having the...
  20. Terrible Snow Grip

snow!! i was driving earlia in the snow and my car spun 360 but my car stalled and my epc light came on now its taking forever to start lol any ideas?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.