Search results

1. andy_lang

LCR wishbone rebushing guide

Hi, im also doing this conversion - very good guide :) apart from the wishbone and hub what else do i need? can you post some piccies up of all the parts i need as i will know them to look at :D Thank youuuuu Andy
  2. andy_lang

brake upgrade?

There aren't any more gains from say a forge 6 pot 330 ;) and a k sport 330 8 pot. Cept the 8's a bit less feel. Cough forge ;)
  3. andy_lang

Aftermarket Rear ARB, do any look stock??

My H&R one will do what your after. It's not on drop links and its anthracite. I'll be replacing it soon :)
  4. andy_lang

Knocking front suspension

You checked your drop links just haven't jiggled free a bit?
  5. andy_lang

new to the vag scene

Hello and welcome. You can go as low as your front antiroll bar will let you. If standard itll hit the driveshaft if lower than circa 40mm. Get a new ARB from H&R or eibach etc and they have bigger hoops to also allow you to go lower. When my Cupra was standard back in the day, I slung on some...
  6. andy_lang

what have you done to your car today ?

Back from the ring now so full wash n wax and put sooty back to bed in his heated and carpeted garage :)
  7. andy_lang

brake upgrade?

Forge 330 floating 6 pot! Not that I'm biased ;) but jus got back from testing at the ring and they are spot on!
  8. andy_lang

side skirts

Does anyone have a photo of these clips in place? Can't get my head round it :(
  9. andy_lang

side skirts

Klone my old friend my buddy you. Finnaly got found to getting skirts, shall I just get 6 of the 1L0853139 Clips to attach to the rail underneath. I'll then double sticky the tabs along the sill and screw front and back. Ta bud
  10. andy_lang

which one to gor for APP or AUQ engine code

AUQ mate, all the way!
  11. andy_lang

help needed ...if poss :-(

Hi jayo, I helped out Klone alot a couple of years ago with his split-r based on how I set mine up. I love my split-r but the clicks do not denote the sound I'm afraid! My car standard didn't make much noise as its only 10psi boost standard 180. Once I was stage 2, 20psi boost, ram air...
  12. andy_lang

Electric Leather Seats

Ive just taken out my elec leather seats and all ud need is a positive feed as mentioned before. The airbag is on the seatbelt pre tensioner. The other plug on the drivers seat is for the memory which also feeds into the mirrors position. So I would t worry about that one. Hope that makes sense!
  13. andy_lang

Sparco Submount quality issue - can I still make my bucket seats fit?!!

Lol nick I txt ya before seeing this :p :( I'm busy that wknd, lameeeeeee!! Hang on, I'll holla ya fine ass ;)
  14. andy_lang

Yer can get them welded but then thinking do I need to as the side mounts of the seat would act as the front to back support if that makes sense?
  15. andy_lang

I put some up on "shussssshhhhh" yest - I'm not by a comp at the mo to upload into photo bucket! :( Sam, dan - helpies please :)
  16. andy_lang

Will take like a month as its from Italy! :( got track time comming up! Garrrr
  17. andy_lang

Hi all, been a while since I've been on scn! Right, I have some sparco Submounts for my seats and well, it's rubbish quality and broke!! The bar which joins the front part to the rear which clamps into the sliders snapped! I don't think the subframes necessarily need the middle bars. If the...
  18. andy_lang

Rear Strut Brace

I have one, got it about two years ago and love it! Never taken it out or adjusted it mid you. But think soon I'll be dispensing with it when I fit my roll cage, just extra weight then! Great bit of kit and superb quality!
  19. andy_lang

blue smoke on accelaration

Agree turbo seal. If continual then look at stem seals. Cr turbos do a nice hybrid ;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.